Chapter 10

Right after hanging out with the rap line, talking about lyrics and stuff, Eunwoo oppa is finally back, accompanied by Kihyun. Kihyun told me that Eunwoo lost his way here. This is the typical Lee Dongmin that I know so it wasn't shocking at all.

He has done something similar to this so many times and the most unforgettable one was when he mistook the train that headed to Seoul but glad he could find his way back to Busan after spending 5 hours in Seoul, wandering around. The night finally took a dip on the sunshine, spreading the moonlight glow and it's time to sleep well to start a new day tomorrow.

*ting*

Babo Kku-Kkungie

Sleep tight Eunnie. Dream of me~
( Babo Kku-Kkungie 23:22  )

No way. Just go to sleep.
( Me 23:26  )

I won't if you don't wish me goodnight. I'm serious.
( Babo Kku-Kkungie 23:27 )

Goodnight. Alright ?
( Me 23:27 )

Where's my goodnight kiss ?
( Babo Kku-Kkungie 23:28 )

You don't have enough of last night ?
( Me 23:29 )

Oh come on. That was last night, today is today. Send me an audio message~  Just make the sound.
( Babo Kku-Kkungie 23:30 )

*muah* I can't send audio massage so, JUST TAKE THIS AS THE GOODNIGHT KISS AND SLEEP.
( Me 23:30 )

"Got it ma'am."
( Babo Kku-Kkungie 23:31 )

----------

The 14th day of the trip. There's so many things happening ever since I got on this trip with them. I finally made up with Changkyun nevertheless I still can't trust my heart to him yet. It's still too early. Yesterday was also amazing, Eunwoo oppa officially introduced himself to the members and as expected they were amazed of his beauty. Not gonna lie, he is way more beautiful than me. Hyungwon finally has a rival but he didn't look like he cares, he just wants to sleep peacefully anyway.

"Ji Eun-ssi ! Let's go to buy some food ! I'm hungry."

"But oppa.. We just ate."

"Ah, ppali ! I'm still hungry !" He whined while pulling my sleeves.

"Okay, okay. Wait outside oppa. I'll go get my wallet."

"Thank you !" He shouted and hugged me from the back for less than a second. Eunwoo oppa still hasn't changed after all these years. He is still with his cute, sloppy, forgetful, sweet and baby like personality. He is like Kihyun's twin brother only much taller.

The second time I walked around this city, it feels more relaxing and less crowded then the ones I had with the boys. I don't even feel like going out with them again without the security..it's torture, seriously.

"Ji Eun-ssi, do you want to buy something for your friends ?" Eunwoo oppa asked with an unclear voice,chewing his hot and spicy chicken. 'Food maniac.'

"Sure.""What do they like?"

"Any kind of meat. They are carnivores, if you want to know. Just put a plate of meat in front of them and they'll eat it for sure." I say and it's 100% true.