Chapter 15.1

Everything starts to get better after Eunwoo oppa convey about his old love story. When we arrive there, Monsta X are still doing their last rehearsal before the show starts around one hour from now. My eyes hurts to even look at that them because of that one asshole but better not waste this golden chance and be professional. Rather than watching from the audience seat, I'll just watch them from the waiting room for now.

I shook Seol's shoulder. "Yah~ Your concentration is amazing. How are they doing ?" I asked. Seol buffered for a moment. "Oh, they are doing great. But..the sound is kind of unclear from the audience seat, the music kind of dominates their voices especially Changkyun's."

"I'll told the ones in charge of the PA system. Keep monitoring !"

"I will. Ah ! Wait Ji Eun. Is it true that your brother do some touch up for 'Queen' ?"

"Yup. Why ? You don't like it ?" I asked. "No, no. I just want to say good job. It's awesome." She answered with a curve formed on her lips.

"Why don't you just told him in person ?" I asked in confusion. She could told him since he's just about four feet away from us. 

"Mal-do An-dwae." She pointed and continue monitoring. What is left now is going to the PA system.

----------

"Good job everyone ! You guys looks amazing." I make two thumbs up for them. They smiles with faces covered in sweat but still looking hella good. 

"Waaa~ Monsta X jjang !" Eunwoo oppa congrats them as he appeared behind the curtain. "Ah, hyung. Thank you for cheering us enthusiastically. You do gave us confidence to perform well. Thanks." Jooheon thank and gave him a bromance hug. 

Eunwoo oppa's cheeks immediately rose up and he looks so beautiful when he smiles like that.

"Go get change guys. You don't have much time left. I took a peek outside while checking the PA system and you guys should really do well. There's a crowd of people waiting." I told them half teasing, trying to make them nervous.

They went straightaway to the dressing room. Stylist eonnies have to start working now.

"Ji Eun, I guess this is Kihyun's wallet. Could you go give it to him ? I want to check the stage condition and double check the PA system. Please~" 

"Eonnie, you don't have to make that face. I'll give it to him."

"Kamsahamnida~" She rush out, leaving me alone in the waiting room. The weirdest and cutest eonnie ever. Without wasting any time, I walk to the dressing room and peek through the slightly opened door.

Wonho and Hyungwon are walking shirtless but the difference of their body shook me. Wonho's body looks like wrestler but Hyungwon looks exactly like a pillar. A tall and slim pillar. Shownu and Minhyuk are monitoring their performance, while the rappers, Jooheon and Changkyun are practicing their rap. Lastly, the person I'm looking for. Kihyun.