Chapter 11

I'm finally here, in front of the devil's room.

"Open up. It's me."

"Just open the door. It's unlocked." He said."Just how rude is that ?"

{ HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY CHANGEUN COUPLE }

That is the first word that I saw after entering his room, hanging  on the ceiling. It was full of love shaped balloons on the floor, candle light at every edge of the room and our old pictures hanging on the wall as well. What is all th-

"Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary to Changeun~ Happy Anniversary~ Happy Anniversary, Eunnie. Sorry I didn't tell you about it, it supposed to be a surprise." He said with the brightest smile that could captivate the whole world.

Just as his speech ends, my eyes literally can't hold it any longer. Pure tears falling off my eyes as if the somebody is cutting onions in front of me. I'm in so touched by the cute surprise he prepare for our anniversary day. I don't even remember about our anniversary date because I hold grudge on him for three years and decide to let him out of my life completely.

"Changkyunie. Why are you doing this ? What do I do to deserve this all ?"

"By coming back to my life. I only need you to complete the incomplete piece of my heart. Thank you, for existing." He wipes the remaining tears on my cheeks and dip my face to his chest. "Shh..I'm here. Just cry as much as you want tonight. I don't mind if you want to get all of my cloth wet with tears and sneeze~"

I look up and slap his chest. "Ouch !" He shrieked.

"How cruel you bastard.. but anyway, thank you so much. Really." I wrap my arms around his waist since I couldn't reach his neck. How sad to be a shortie but it's cuter.

"Let's blow these candle." He glanced at the chocolate cake he's holding ever since he show up upon the dim room. "B-but before that let's make a wish." He said, gently. I just nod happily.

One minute is dedicated for it and we both blow the candles, hoping that our relationship would last long. Amen.

"Did you do this by yourself ?"

"Of course. I am what I am. You know that I would never ask anyone to help me with whenever we're celebrating something between us." He answered confidently. "You still had that romantic guy image."

"Of course."

"Still a caring, kind and sweet guy."

"Of course."

"And that stupid fool guy."

"Of- what ? Did you just said I'm stupid and fool ?"

"Of course ! That is also the reason why I love you so much. You're not just romantic but fun as well."

"I think my nose is going too high right now. Before it fall down let's eat the cake at the balcony. It has more oxygen."

"Oxygen..now you sounded like Eunwoo oppa.. Enough with the science, let's go and eat the cake !" I pull his shirt and walk while leaning my head on his back, letting him to guide the way. He smells really good, it fact he is wearing 'The 12 Sides' cologne, which is my favourite smell.

We recall everything we've done since we first dating and how we both of us know each other. It was a fine day in 2009 and I was doing my work at the cafe as usual while listening to SHINee. Nothing actually bothers me except for this one customer named Im Changkyun. He was not in the company yet that time but he already had that idol - like feeling.

He had some kind of obsession with Iced Americano and he came to the cafe everyday for two month straight. I'm don't care about what he orders but his attitude. Back then he was totally a bastard. Everyone is used to his rude attitude towards the workers. He throw the tips money on the floor so if the workers want it, they have to pick it, he knocks the table harshly if his drink still didn't arrive after 2.20 minutes and drop the honorific with everyone despite their age.

The old Im Changkyun is the worst human being ever. Everything change when I scolded him in front of everyone in that cafe because he was really crossing the line. That embarrassing moment really make him personality change 360°.
He is not like that anymore since that day, he smiles a lot, starts to be more polite from day to day, became nicer and friendlier. I started to find something in him while we were talking to each other. From day to day our relationship grew bigger. That's all I could tell about the old Changkyun and how our relationship was born.

"Looks like someone is dreaming again." Changkyun smirks. I almost forgot that I'm with him right now.

"I'm just carried away by the atmosphere right now. It's calming, just like the one we had in December 2009 on our first date."

"Now that you mention it, remember when it was snowing out of the blue ? I was really surprised but that moment left a great memories for us." He said while looking at the beautiful skyview we had tonight. He really is a gift from God.

"Oh right ! I can never forget that wonderful day. I start to love Winter thanks to that. It was beautiful."

"Agree..just like tonight. If only we could be like this everyday like used to..it would be better. Let's just tell hyung about us. If we keep doing this, he will find out eventually and it would be worst." He breathes heavily and held my hand tight.

"But what if he says no ? What if he want me to stop being a Monbebe ? What if.. he wants us to separate and not seeing each other again ?.." My eyes are shedding tears again.

"No. No. I won't let that happen. Don't worry."

"Promise you won't leave me..again ?"

"I promise." He says and ruffle my hair. Changkyun leans closer and give me a short and sweet kiss on the lips. He really knows how to comfort me during times like this.

I wish this night would last forever.

----------

I'm sorry if this chapter and the previous chapter sucks..
As what I said, I'm not a good writer but I still hope you could enjoy it.

I'm just telling you in advance, I PROBABLY
will be in a hiatus for awhile ( maybe 4/5 days ) since I'm not feeling well these days but I'll be back as soon as I could.

Thank you for your support Monbebe ♥

- Author~