I Love You

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Danielle, Henry, Phillip, and Marisa. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

I Love You

            I was in a park on a bright sunny day. The birds were chirping and the breeze from the ocean hit my face. I recognized the park. It was Forest River Park in Salem. Chris and I came here all the time to escape everything. I walked towards the tree we always sat under and there was someone standing there. A guy. He had curly brown hair and was a little taller than I was and he was looking at me. A smiled crossed his face and his brown eyes continued to look at me. My hear fell and tears filled my eyes as I realized who it was.

            “Chris?” I asked as I walked closer to him.

            “Hey, Danni Bear.” He said; using the nickname he always called me.

            I flew to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. Tears ran down my face and I cried into his neck. For a moment I thought this was real but then I knew it was a dream. Chris was dead. I controlled my tears and looked into his eyes. “What are you doing in my dream?” I asked curiously.

            “I came to talk to you. Just like you wanted.” He answered and touched my face. “I know everything, Bear. You didn’t think I wouldn’t watch over you, did you?”

            I shook my heard. “No.” I took a deep breath and said, “So you know about George?”

            He nodded. “Yes. And I like him. He’s great for you. Other than me, of course.” He grinned.

            I laughed softly and said, “Then you know my problem.”

            “Yes.” He sighed. “You’re a wonderful girl, Danni. George and I both fell in love with you for that reason and we both want you happy. You deserve to be happy. I know it’s hard to be in love with him so soon after losing me but Bear, you love him. I can see it even if you can’t. You think about him most of the time and you dream about him. You’d do anything to make him happy and you’d protect him from anything and everything. Sure, you don’t love him like you loved me but that’s because we are different people.” He rubbed my cheek. “You love him and you shouldn’t be unable to say it. I know you weren’t sure before but I hope you are now.”

            I took a deep breath and sighed. “But is it right? Loving him so quickly?”

            Chris smiled. “Love is a crazy thing. You can’t help who you fall for but I know you fell for George. So, yes it is right. It’s right because he makes you happy.” He kissed my cheek. “Now, you are gonna wake up and go tell him how you feel.”

            I creased my eyebrows. “I don’t get to see you longer?”

            He shook his head. “You requested a minute and I already passed that.” He held my hand. “I love you, Danni.”

            “I love you too.”

            I woke up with my face in grass and the sun beating into my eyes. I squinted from the light and heard birds chirping. Where was I? “Danni?” A female voice said and I barely recognized it. I looked up to see a dark figure standing above me and she said, “Danni, are you ok?”

            I could finally see who was standing there and she reminded me of Chris. She had the same curly brown hair and brown eyes but wasn’t as tall as he was. I then remembered that I was in Salem. And the girl standing before me was Chris’s mom Amy. I quickly stood up and she looked at me with worry.