The Battle of Hogwarts Part 2

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Danielle, Henry, Phillip, Turner, and Marisa. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling. I also do NOT own any of the excerpts from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. J.K. Rowling also owns it. I just used it for this chapter.

The Battle of Hogwarts Part 2

            “George!” Fred called and stood up; hanging on Percy’s arm. He hopped over to his brother and wrapped his arms around George.

            “Fred.” George said as he hugged Fred. “I thought something happened to you.”

            He shrugged and looked at his brother. “Only got a broken leg. Nothing can kill me.”

            “You’re just lucky I pushed you out of the way.” Percy told him. “Or you would be dead.”

            “Sure, sure.” He waved his brother off and sat down.

            I looked over the dead and saw Lupin and Tonks laying there and a couple more people I didn’t know. I looked up at Jimmy and saw him looking at a blonde haired boy who was sitting by himself. I looked back at my brother and said, “What’s wrong?”

            He looked at me and said, “Nothing. I just know him.”

            I raised an eyebrow. “You know him?”

            He nodded. “Yeah. He’s Draco Malfoy. He was forced to be a Death Eater to save his parents. I’ve only talked to him a few times. He’s actually a nice kid once you get passed the way he was raised. I should go talk to him.”

            “I’ll come with you.” I said and walked with him over to the boy.

            “Draco?” Jimmy said and the boy looked at us with grey eyes. He was attractive with his pointed features and silvery blonde hair. He looked sad, though, and I was curious if he had lost someone. “It’s me, Jimmy.”

            “Jimmy, hi.” Draco said and looked up at me. “Who’s this?”

            “My sister Danni.” He answered.

            “Right. The blood traitor.”

            My eyes widened. “What? Am I that famous with the Death Eaters?”

            “Almost as big as Potter.” Draco smiled at me.

            “Awesome.” I sighed.

            “What are you doing here, Draco?” Jimmy asked him and he looked at my brother.

            “I came to get Potter but failed.” He answered. “What about you?”

            “Fighting against our fathers. What else would I be doing?”

            He scoffed. “Fighting against the cause like you always do.”

            “At least I have the bravery to do so, Draco. You know what they do isn’t right.”

            “I know to stay out of it and do what’s needed to survive.”

            “Is everything ok here?” George’s voice said from behind me and I turned to look at him. He was glaring at Draco and I instantly knew he didn’t like Draco.

            “We’re fine, George. Just talking to Draco.” I told him with a smile.

            “You know him?” George looked into my eyes.