The Surprise at the Shell Cottage

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Danielle, Henry, Phillip, and Marisa. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Surprise at the Shell Cottage

            The days since Mrs. Weasley’s birthday passed quickly and it was now November twenty-second. I woke up in the position I had grown accustom to over the days (with George’s head on my breast and his body covering mine) and I smiled. I started playing with his hair like I always did and I felt his light breathing. Romeo and Juliet was lying by us and I remembered I fell asleep to him reading to me. I loved when he read to me and he loved doing it. My favorite story was Romeo and Juliet so he had spent the past couple nights reading it to me. I had him read the balcony scene over and over again and soon we started reciting the lines. His Romeo was amazing and he loved my Juliet.

            He wrapped his arms around my half-naked body and I felt him take a deep breath. He propped his head up and looked at my face. His brown eyes were looking at me lovingly and I smiled at him. I continued playing with his hair and he said, “Good morning.”

            “Good morning.” I said back. “I dreamt about the balcony scene with us as Romeo and Juliet again.”

            He grinned. “That’s because I read the scene while you were falling asleep.” He kissed my breast.

            “How much time, Fred?” I asked loudly.

            “Twenty minutes.” Fred said back.

            He looked back into my eyes and asked, “What are we doing this morning?”

            What did I want to do? Honestly, I was sick of all the physical stuff. I mean, it was great but we did it every morning. For a change, I just wanted to lie her with him. I sighed happily and said, “Let’s just cuddle. But I want to be lying on you.”

            He smiled again. “You got it.” He flipped us around and I was now on him. He sighed as I put her head on my chest and he rubbed my back.

            We just laid there for the complete twenty minutes and then Fred said, “Time’s up!”

            I moved and looked up at George. His eyes were closed but he opened them and looked at me. I smiled and knew he didn’t hear Fred. He must’ve been thinking. “Fred says time’s up.” I told him.

            He raised an eyebrow and said, “He did? I didn’t hear him.”

            “I figured.” I kissed his lips. “What were you thinking about?”

            He sighed and rubbed my back. “That this is perfect.”

            I nodded. “That it is.” I rubbed his leg with mine. “But we have to get up.”

            He groaned and said, “Fine.” We both got up and he kissed my lips. “I’ll see you downstairs.”

            I smiled and watched him leave my room. I then got on a pair of jeans and a black sweater before getting on my shoes and leaving my room. I walked down to the kitchen and joined Fred at the table. “Danni, are you going with Fred to the Shell Cottage to drop the pie off?” Mrs. Weasley asked as she put down a plate of bacon.

            “Sure.” I smiled. “I’ve been wanting to see Fleur and I’ll drag George with me.”

            “Drag me where?” George asked as he walked in and sat by me.