The Boggart

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Danielle, Henry, Phillip, and Marisa. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Boggart

            In the days following, everything was really the same except George and I saying we loved each other often. We were still having Fred interrupt us and at times he resented us for it. It was now the thirtieth of October which meant it was Mrs. Weasley’s birthday. There was gonna be a party that night for her and people were coming over. Fleur and I insisted on making the food and everything for today but Mrs. Weasley said she wanted to do it. “It’s my birthday and you have to do what I want.” She said.

            I woke up that morning and couldn’t move from the boy lying on me. George was completely on me and his head was on my chest. I rubbed my eyes and looked next to me to find The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I remembered him reading the stories to me last night and we obviously fell asleep that way. I smiled and knew it would be pointless to try to get up without waking George so I just laid there. I played with his hair and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. His soft breathing and our hearts beating were the only noise I could hear and it was soothing. I breathed in deep and his cinnamon aroma filled my mind. That made everything more soothing. A smiled creeped on my face and I sighed happily.

            George wrapped his arms around me and his head moved. I opened my eyes then and he was looking at me with a smile on his face. “Good morning, Love.” He cooed.

            “Good morning.” I smiled at him and put my hands on his back.

            He laid his head back on my chest and said, “I think this is my new favorite sleeping position.”

            I laughed. “You do, do you?”

            He nodded and kissed my breast. “Definitely.”

            “You’re such a guy.” I joked and started playing with his hair again.

            “And that’s a bad thing?” He asked and looked at me.

            “No.” I smiled. “So, do you think Fred knows we’re up?”

            “Yes.” Fred said from the other side of the door. “You have fifteen minutes.”

            George and I sighed. “Well, I guess we should get started.”

            He put his lips to my breast and started kissing me. My hands gripped his hair and moaned. He moved my bra down and he started sucking my nipple playfully. My breathing quickened and I pulled his hair. I felt him get hard against my leg and I moaned. I ran my hand down to his erection and started to massage it. That caused his lips to leave my breast and he rested his forehead against my chest. His breathing became ragged and I heard him moan as I continued massaging him. He soon grabbed my arm and pulled my hand away from him before he kissed my lips. His erection was poking my thigh and I sighed in the kiss.

            There was a bang on the door and George and I both jumped. “Time’s up! Mum wants you both down to breakfast in five minutes.” Fred said from the hall and I heard him walk away.

            I looked at George and he was clenching his teeth. I smiled and touched his face. “You can tell him to stop, you know? He doesn’t have to interrupt us.” I said.

            He sighed and put his forehead to mine. “I will if we’re both ready.” He looked into my eyes and fixed my bra. “Are we both ready?”