Death of Honor (Rewritten)

Life was always different for many people. Most of them in this world were able to grow up in a rich environment. To which none had to go through hard trials. Arabelle's life had been like that. Her parents had sheltered her so much to the point where she didn't realize what was really happening.

When she did though it was too late. Her father was going to die. Arabelle's priorities were still on her sisters. She wasn't sure how but she wanted to and was going to save them.

"Traitor!" "Traitor!" They screamed at my innocent father. What Joffrey said surprised Arabelle and broke her heart. She had known it was coming but it still had shocked her.

"Bring me his head!" He commanded Sansa screamed, Cersei tried to stop him, but it didn't happen Arabelle watched her father be beheaded. She turned around to see a soldier with a Stag on his chest plate.

"Come Arabella I'm going to take you somewhere safe." Stannis or Renly she thought why would they help me? Arabelle followed him reluctantly to this so called safety. Praying to the gods that her sisters would stay safe. Someday she would come back and save them. That day would be when she would get revenge for her father's death.