Wedding Bells (Rewritten)

It was a few days later when they got married. It wasn't a big thing considering where they were and that Arabelle was hiding from Lannister soldiers. Loras had tried to talk to Arabelle since they were now married. But arabelle had now found herself feeling even more lonely. She knew he didn't want to sleep with her or anything. For Arabelle didn't either so they kept it at that.

After that Arabelle had spent a lot of time to herself. Getting to know Gustus more although he oddly wouldn't tell her much. She didn't push though so she had told him stories about her life in the North. About her siblings and her parents. Once she mentioned her father though she had became sad again and stopped.

Ned and Arabelle were always close because of how similar they were. He had never pushed her into a marriage but now she was. Arabelle wondered if news had hit the North yet of her and Loras' marriage. Surely it had hit the South. She thought of Sansa and Arya's reaction or Cersei's. How her mother would react and her brothers. Maybe Jon had heard, maybe not. From what she knew news wasn't something that traveled fast to there.

Now she was sitting alone in her tent like she usually did with Autumn. Arabelle had gotten good at sensing when someone was entering her tent. As she glanced up she saw Lady Olenna. "Lady Olenna," she greeted, "what may I do for you."

Olenna didn't say anything at first only standing there gazing around. "So this is where Loras had told me you've trapped yourself for the past few days." she tsked, walking towards Arabelle a bit. "Listen no one wants to be married especially since well we both know about Loras."

Arabelle gave her a small smile. "Come on let's go take a walk. I'm not going to let you stay in here any longer." Olenna informed her pulling her out of the tent.

They talked for awhile as they strolled throughout the rest of the camp. "I thought you had two other grandsons?" Arabelle asked.

"Those two- they were never fans of Renly or the Lannisters or really anyone. So they've gone off somewhere. I believe they should be in High Garden... at least one of them." Olenna explained as the two stopped.

Arabelle nodded as Olenna began walking forward again with Arabelle in tow.