Dragon's Den

Garlan aboard the ship wanting this journey to be over already. What he didn't expect to see was his grandmother waiting for him in a cabin. "Hello there garlan, it is nice to see that you have not gone." Olenna spoke to her grandson.

Garlan let out the breath he had been holding in for what seemed like ages. He ran to his grandmother and engulfed her into a hug. "You're alive." His voice muffled by Olenna's dress.

"My boy, you think I would let them kill me?" (A/N It hurt writing this part...) Olenna said back.

Finally Garlan let go and sat down next to Olenna. "Our house has sided with Daenerys now, I'm guessing?" Garlan asked

"We have to avenge our family somehow. Cersei blew up the Red Keep, where your sister, brother, and father were." Olenna explained

Garlan's heart broke at the news. First they killed Leonette his own wife. Now his own siblings. "What about Willas?" Garlan loved his brother and could not afford to lose him also.

"Someone has to keep Highgarden in order while, we're gone." olenna explained once again.

"So," Olenna started, "is Arabelle bending to Daenerys for the North?"

Garlan shook his head, "She despises her, also she says House Stark is gone. She's helping her because she wants to find her remaining family."

Olenna nodded at her information, "She's losing hope, isn't she?"

"Slowly, but hopefully it'll return."

*

"Hello Spider," Arabelle greeted

Varys kept his gaze towards the moving ships. "It's been a long time Arabella. I believe the last time we saw each other was when we met briefly in King's Landing."

"Indeed it was."

"You've grown since then." Varys noted

"That's what happens when you age." Arabelle shot back

"You know for some reason I would have expected Daenerys to have more advisors. Just because she's never been to Westeros. Is that another reason why she asked for my help?" Arabelle questioned

Varys finally turned to the Stark girl before he spoke once again, "She had another. I believe you've heard of him. His name was Jorah Mormont."

Arabelle nodded, "I listened in on my father one time talking about him. Did he pass?"

"Not yet, Queen Daenerys told him to find a cure for his Grayscale." Varys explained

*

Arabelle was finally home or at least closest to it in years. She was on a small boat with Daenerys and others. Arabelle had heard things about Dragon Stone but she was finally seeing it with her own eyes.

Inside was bare, until we came upon one of Stannis' banners. Daenerys ripped down the banner.

Arabelle followed Tyrion and Daenerys to the room where there was a table in the shape of Westeros. Arabelle's head whipped towards Daenerys when she announced, "Shall we begin?"

OH LOOK IM ALIVE AND WRITING THIS AT 5 AM!!!! I would like to apologize for taking so long to write. Just with this book, I have so much writers block and I had to come up with more since Dany and the crew weren't in episode 1 that much. I hope you all enjoyed and the next chapther will be out soon!