The Rose and The Wolf

Sansa walked along Winterfell in search of Arabelle. She wasn't surprised to see her looking out upon winterfell. What surprised her was who she was looking at. Petyr Baelish.

"Why is he here?" Arabelle questioned not taking her eyes off him.

"We need his men. He's Lord of the Vale now. Arabelle, listen, we were losing to the Boltons. That was until the Vale came and fought with us. Sadly, we owe him." Sansa explained

Arabelle finally turned her head to Sansa. "We do not owe Littlefinger, shit. I know that you know this. Littlefinger wants something. That something is you and the whole seven kingdoms."

"I know this, Arabelle."

"Then act on it. Littlefinger will always be littlefinger. You are Lady of Winterfell."

"And he is just some man." Sansa replied

Arabelle walked next to Sansa and whispered to her. "That man, started a whole war that killed our family."

-

Arabelle groaned in frustration. She wanted Littlefinger away from her family. She wanted him dead and gone.

She was taken out of her thoughts by a knock on her door. "Come in!"

A man walked in. that man was none other than Willas Tyrell, himself.

"Lady Arabelle, my apologies if I am disturbing you." Willas apologized

Arabelle offered him a smile before pulling out a chair for him to sit. "No need to apologize, Lord Willas. I just have a lot on my mind."

Willas sat down on the chair pulled out for him. "War does that to you. My Lady if there is anyway I can help. Let me know. We are allies, I'm here if you need advice."

Arabelle took a deep breath, "It's Littlefinger, that man started this whole thing. This whole war! My father is dead because of him. He practically betrayed my mother. Then there were rumours about him killing my aunt. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It's just- Sansa, Arya, Bran, Jon, they're all I got left. I cannot let him kill them."

"Your sister, Sansa. She was betrayed by him. He has taught her, a lot. I know you want to protect your siblings. But they've changed. As have you. Littlefinger hasn't. Put some trust in them. Lord Baelish, has done a lot to get to where he is. I don't think he'll stop and I know your sister knows that. Lord Baelish started at the bottom. Your uncle, Brandon, beat him in the fight for your mother. Who knows how angry and humiliated he was. Nothing more dangerous in the world than a humiliated man."

"Thank you,"

Willas smiled at her, "Anytime, my lady,"

-

There was once again a knock at her door for the second time that night. This time it wasn't Willas. It was none other than Brienne of Tarth. "Brienne? What brings you here?"

"Lady Sansa has asked for your presence. She has something to discuss with you."

-

"I will not be attending this parly Arabelle!" Sansa told, in her usual serious tone.

Arabelle sighed looking at her sister once again. "That's fine Sansa but if you aren't I am. I will leave most of my men here, under your control. While I go to the capital with the other half."

"You can't! You just got back arabelle! I will not let you go into the capital again. I am Lady of Winterfell. I will have guards make sure you don't leave." Sansa fought back

"Yet we're letting our brother go in there! I should be Lady of Winterfell, Sansa. Not you. But I am letting you be Lady of Winterfell. I hope you remember that. I will ride for Kings Landing tomorrow. That, is final." arabelle argued as she walked out of the room. Just to her luck she ran into Bjorn on her way out.

Bjorn stopped her in her tracks. Looking down at the girl. "What do you

need me to do?"

"Protect my family while I am gone."