Talks

Bjorn's POV

I woke up at sunrise looking at who was in my arms. Arabelle. She looked so peaceful. I was afraid to wake her up. I softly kissed her cheek and got up slowly. Walking outside with Grey Wind to go get food. I ran into Philip.

"Hey man," Philip looked at me with that stupid ass look on his face. He knew something and for one thing he wasn't going to let it go.

"So what were you doing in Ari's room?" Philip questioned me

"She had a nightmare so I stayed with her for the night." I answered him He just smirked and walked off. I shook my head and got some food for Arabelle and I. I entered her room quietly and shook her arm.

"Hey Princess wake up." I whispered to her softly She opened one eye and groaned. Then she turned over to try to go back to sleep. Keyword try. I didn't let her though.

"Princess I got food." I informed her She jumped up and grabbed the food. Well that woke her up I thought to myself.

"So you wanna talk about the nightmare?" I asked trying to get her to talk She only shook her head implying no. I moved her head up. So she could look at me.

"Listen Arabelle, if you ever need anything or anyone. I'm here."

"Thanks, Bjorn,"

I have never realized before but this girl. Has her walls up so high that it makes her seems so small and vulnerable.

"Hey Bjorny! You in here?" The voice of Philip echoed through the room. I shook my head at his stupidity.

"I've known him for my whole life. Yet he still calls me Bjorny." I whispered to her

"COME ON IN!" Bjorn yelled towards him

"We're leaving tomorrow early. So get some sleep." Philip informed us and we both nodded