||3. Unknowingly his||

"Lovers are not needed
to end together.

But destined couples
meant to together
and
love forever."

☆▪☆▪☆

"Kavi dear hurry up"  yelled her father. For half an hour she keeps on saying ten minutes pissing off all.

"Madam, why you putting on so much makeup? We are going shopping not for any party." Sneered Swara.

"Shonu, you don't understand we girls had to look perfect all the time." Retorted Kavita.

Swara let out a sigh. Shopping with her sister is not less than a disaster. She is a compulsive shopper. She will spend hours at a store, pick up nothing, move on to other stores, come back to the first store, spend an hour trying everything she tried the first time, only to realize the fifth store had better clothes.

"Let's go!" After an hour she said.

"Aye aye captain!" Swara bows her head. Her parents laugh seeing their daughters.

Upon reaching the mall, Swara saw Sanskar and his family already there. Both families greet each other. Annapoorna kind-hearted and never raised her voice to anyone. Swara was delighted as her sister got her as a mother-in-law.

Sanskar opened his mouth to say something, but could not with the presence of Swara. He wanted to spend some time with Kavitha, their wedding was fixed so soon that both had no time to mingle. Although both know each other since childhood they are strangers. His bond with Kavita was unlike Swara. He was more close to Swara than her.

As Swara walks away giving the couple privacy, he went near Kavita. But felt awkward not knowing how to start a conversation.

"Hey! Do you like shopping Kavitha?" He asks and realizing that was a stupid question, he puffed. Of course, girls love shopping. No girl will hate shopping. But her reply was something he never expected.

"Not much, I often do the shopping and all. Ok now let's go inside," she replied nonchalantly.

He felt her behavior odd. Not because she is a girl who does not like shopping. But her way of talking. She was nonchalant. Even their engaged, she acts like he is a stranger. Sometimes he wonders whether she really wants to marry him. He brushed off that thought.

Anyway, life is surprising sometimes. Who would have known he will marry Kavita one day? Three years abroad, he missed his Swara. Coming back, he expanded his father's business and made it a well-known company. When his parents asked his consent to marry Kavita, he thought it was for the best after all his parents' choice.

****

An hour later they are at wedding center.

"So how's this one?" Kavita stood in front of full length mirror, her hands hold onto a blue dress, her head tilted to a side waiting for a Swara's opinion.

"Gorgeous Sisso! You look fab in this dress." Swara replied.

"I know right. That's why I chose this." She patted herself.

He glanced at his family who are busy choosing outfits for the wedding. He took a royal red-colored Sherwani and turned to his mother, "Mom whether this Sherwani okay? If this color okay?" He said in a shrill tone so that Kavita could hear too.

They were going to wear a matching outfit at the wedding, so he wanted to know if his choice of color was fine for her.

"Sanskar it's okay. But why are you shouting? I can hear perfectly son." His mother said sarcastically. Her gaze then shifts to Kavitha and smiled knowingly.