||21. Myriad of emotions||

"Couples who laugh together
will last together."

Dr. John Gottman

******

Rather than being apoplectic with rage, how can she be delighted remembering their almost kiss? Anxiety filled in her nerves. Her sudden movement made Sanskar awake. When he saw she got her consciousness, he took a deep breath relaxing.

"How are you feeling?" She couldn't help, but smile seeing his care.

"I'm fine."

Their eyes met a moment. A sudden knock on the door intrudes it, she averts lower her eye to the floor. Sanskar goes to open the door and finds everyone there with worry expression on their face. Before Sanskar could open the door totally, Laksh barges into the room and hugs Swara, shocking all.

"Sonu baby, are you okay?" Swara nods her head. It's not every day she can see him worry for her, she's surprised.

"Swara, I warned you to be careful. Now see you didn't listen and got lost in the jungle." A glint of anger flash on his eyes. It's all throb of a moment when it dissipated, he snickers.

"I mean look at you seriously you never grown up. You still the same kiddo." With that, he pinches her cheeks. "Oh! Kiddo got lost huh?"

Scratch that... He's anything, but worried!

What a crook!

"Ouch...." Swara caresses her red cheeks. "Darn it... Lux. How much I hate you."

"Oh babes, I know it's opposite. I know how much you love me." They get interrupted by coughing sounds. How much Sanskar wishes to throw him out of the room. Something within him didn't like their proximity.

"Laksh do I need to worry about something?" That when the bottle was thrown to him. Heck! How could he just forget his beloved fiancée being there?

"Bhai... now that Bhabhi's unwell does it mean our program canceled." Uttara couldn't help, but to ask it. Though she knows it isn't the perfect time. Sanskar gives her a waspish look.

"Uttara... Can I've word with you?" Not wanting her reply, he drags her out of the room. "And you Laksh."

"What the hell wrong with you both. You going to spoil our surprise just like that." Grumbles Sanskar. After all his planning, setting up things taking hours there's no way he's going to crush it just like that. But not her health cost. Her health before anything else.

"No need to cancel it. I think we should carry it." Laksh said getting a smack from Sanskar.

"Ow, what's that for?" Laksh growled. If looks could kill he would've died by now, by the way, Sanskar glaring him.

"Tease my wife again, I'll break your teeth." Uttara giggles.

She really can see the things happening for which she came there. One small thrust, both will bound forever in such a knot that hard to unbind. "Aha! My wife... Possessive much." She gives him a waggish smile.

"Gosh from where did I got such weirdos?" he mused.

********