||20. His Idiot, her duffer ||

"Love is when another person's happiness is more than your own."

~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

☆▪☆▪☆

Walking through the coffee plantation with entwined hands, they felt surreal. Swara was persistently laughing admiring the beauty of nature. The aroma of coffee hits her nostrils. Her one hand softly care those coffee leaves. The fog was covering the area creating a new sensation in the atmosphere.

A cold breeze wafts across her face as they strolled to the thick side of the valley. Sanskar wraps his arm around her. She felt his warmth along with his heartbeat. She wanted to deny his touch, yet she liked it. His heartbeats ask her to listen to its beat.

They slowly entered a pine forest. With Pine trees around them, Swara overwhelmed to view splendid view. She couldn't help, but aghast. It was an enviable scene which anyone will wish to watch.

"What a spectacular view, Sanskar" Her eyes gazing at the opulent scenario.

"Indeed an image worth watching." Said Sanskar looking anywhere, but her.

"Swara, why are you smiling like an idiot?" He couldn't help, but ask about her never-ending grin.

"Duffer! I feel delightful today." He gave her a quizzical look.

"We don't know what our life planned for us na! See! Did we thought that we will be here like this?" She enunciated each word slowly. Obviously, not even in their dreams, they thought they'll marry one day.

Call it destiny, now their life was entangled.

"Everything will turn around good, I believe that." Hope glitter in his eyes.

"I wish so Sanskar." She said lowering her eyes.

"Can I ask you a question, Swara?" He stares nervously at her.

"From when you start asking permission? Just ask, duffer!"

"What is the perfect relationship for you?" Her mouth dries, she gasps hearing him. Before their marriage she respected the relationship and believed in destiny. Everything flew when she married Sanskar. His question made her think about it.

What is relation to her? His query reverberated on her mind.

After a moment, she took a deep breath and explained, "Relation must have built from understanding and trust. You must know about each other plus and minus points. Appreciate their positive point and help them to overcome their negative point. You must accept their drawbacks and ready to adjust with it." She said it all in one breath.

"And must stand together in each situation." Both stare at each other's eyes. In one's eyes love is noticeable while others some emotions flickering.

"Sanskar..." Swara shrieks moving little forward from his hold to get an echo in response. She laughed hearing her own voice.

"Duffer..." She shouts loudly. Clenching her stomach, she laughs hard.

"Today you're gone Swara." he was about to hold her, but a naughty idea flashed in her mind. She stuck a tongue out at him and darted.

Soon they both indulge in cat and mouse games. Swara was running fast as she doesn't want to get in Sanskar's hand. He's behind her to chase her.

Just then Sanskar's shoelace loses and he squats there to tie them again.

"Swara... wait !" He said while tying his shoelace.

"Swara..." Sanskar called her name as he didn't find any sign of her. The whole place covered with mist, hardly one can see distant places. He was standing in the middle of nowhere, all sides looked the same for him. He got confused from where he came.