Chapter 3

Star's POV:

We reached the school, a couple of minutes later and Marco had to lean against the wall to catch his breath from trying to catch up to me. "I beat you again, you'll never beat me, Marco, I'm the best!" I yelled loud enough probably that the whole of Mewni heard it. Marco winced from my yelling as I began running through the corridors to get to class.

As I was running I heard Marco close behind me and I decided to speed up to beat him. The faster I got the more worried I got that I would trip over and face plant the floor. Marco was coming even closer, and eventually, my competitive side came out and that broken tile got in the way. Just as I reached it Marco came up right behind and grabbed me around the waist. "Thanks, Mar-" I looked up and came face to face with Marco's eyes.

I never realized how pretty a brown his eyes were, they were like a milk chocolate and anyone could get lost on them, right, because I  started to. That doesn't mean I like him in that way right. Marco, however, also seemed to be getting lost in mine because he wasn't looking away. He also had a slight blush on his face and then I felt that my fave had heated up as well.

This wasn't good, Marco is supposed to be my best friend I  can't like him that would be too weird, and for me saying that it's certainly got to weird. When we both came back to reality, he let out of his arms and didn't look me in the eyes at all. That worried me even more than I already was. Maybe it will all blow over after a couple of days. Then again by how long it took us to be normal again, maybe not. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been really busy lately and I really hope you enjoy the chapter.

 Also please read XxAngel243xX stories they are amazing and she deserves an award for her stories.