Chapter 6

Marco's POV:

We ran out the classroom like there was no tomorrow, however inside my head, I was so excited, I don't know why I have to stay longer at the school and that's the worst. While we were walking to science, we didn't say anything and it didn't even feel awkward. The silence stayed until we entered the class where there was loads of shouting, me and Star covered our ears and entered the class.

 When we uncovered our ears, we heard Jana shouting,"Starco forever, idiot. Stardom will never happen in a gazillion years!!" at Jackie. I tried really hard not to laugh at the face Jackie was making. I probably looked stupid because Star giggled at my silliness, and I flushed a bright red. I made a fool of myself in front of Star. She'll never like me now. Seriously, okay, now I have to admit it, I have a huge crush on Star, my best friend, which makes it even weirder. " All I said Jana was that they would be cute if they were still together. Stop acting like a baby and sit down. Let's just say that Jana was the biggest fangirl alive and did not like her shops to be questioned or challenged. 

Jana's face was put into rage mode when Jackie said that, "Jackie you obviously don't understand have you seen the way they look at each other. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE, STAR AND MARCO ARE SOULMATES!!!!!" When she finished her sentence both me and Star were blushing a bright red. Star must be really uncomfortable to be put with me, and I don't blame her. I'm just the safe kid, not some prince back in Mewni that was going to sweep her off her feet.

I gave a quiet sigh and looked at Star the same time she looked at me, like back in class, we both looked away and I felt myself blush even more. Then the crowd magically parted, somehow hearing us over their debate. When they saw our faces everyone but Jana paled and went straight back to their seats, Jana, however, had over plans, "AWWWW!!! You two are blushing after hearing I ship you, can you just admit that you like each other? It's soo obvious and you're both not denying it so your welcome." 

She said that all in one breath and we both stared at her in shock for knowing that I liked her, so her face was only half true. "So now that you know, when are you getting married, I get to be bridesmaid right, because I helped you two get together, PLEASE?!" 

I slowly walked to my seat with Star right behind me, with our mouths open in shock. People actually thought we were meant for each other. I secretly agreed, but I couldn't let Star know I did. Things would be super awkward and if I cant talk to her normally, I don't know what I would do I tell Star everything. We sat in our seats the same expression on our faces waiting for a teacher to enter the class to get our minds off everything. 

Dear my feathers,

Sorry for the chapter, I wanted it to be the best chapter ever. But like my other chapters I failed my quest, I beg for your forgiveness and I really hope you enjoy as I stayed up till eleven writing the original and all morning editing. Anyway please vote and comment if you want more, and I'm also thinking about writing another story of Starco, but like tangled what do you think. 

from Cherry Mallow-feather.