Chapter 19

Star's POV:

"Marco... I don't even know what to do anymore. I mean, the only thing I'm sure of is that I love you and I would do anything for you. That's about it." I then buried myself further into my pillow, if it were possible. "Why does life have to be so complicated?" I asked, but Marco probably couldn't hear a word.

"Star, bring your face away from the pillow, please," Marco asked with warmth in his voice. After a few minutes, I lifted my face and realized what a mess I must look to Marco. I cringed and blushed a bright red.

We sat there quietly, waiting for the other one to say something. " I just wanted to say-" We both said at the same time, which caused the both of us to collapse on the floor laughing. Well, at least I did, not so sure about Marco. When I had, finally, get off the floor and back on the bed, Marco looked like he had what he wanted to say all sorted.

" Star, I didn't mean to overreact, it's just, I'm gonna miss Earth so much, and my parents, and all my friends. All I need is you, I was trying to get it out of my system before you saw me. So you would stay happy like you always are, that's my favorite thing about you, you're always positive." 

As Marco was speaking, my eyes kept filling up with more tears, by the time he was finished the tears were falling down my face. I ended up crushing him in a hug, that ended up with the both of us on the floor.

Marco's POV:

While we were both on the floor, Star was sobbing into my shoulder. I just laid there for a few moments, before I came back to reality and wrapped my arms around her. We laid there, waiting for Star to calm down and stop crying.

Star did eventually, and when she did she lifted herself off my shoulder and sat on the edge of the bed as if nothing had happened. I got off the ground and sat next to her, then I gently grabbed her chin, and turned her towards me, so she would look me in the eyes. 

"Star, I don't want to force you to run away with me, if you don't want to. I just thought of it without thinking because I didn't want to lose you, but if you don't want to I will let you go..."I wanted to continue, but I had no idea what else to say.

 Star looked at me like I had lost my mind, it was really adorable though. I waited, for what seemed like, forever. "Marco, I want to run away from my parents and stop being a princess, it's one of my many dreams. I was so worried about you when you were crying that I thought not going cause I didn't want you to lose everything you've always known."

I softly smiled at Star after she finished her speech, she really cared about me. "Star, if I had to choose between everything I've ever known or you, I would definitely choose you every time. That's one thing I can promise you is true."