Chapter 7

Star's POV:

Marco and I sat next to each other, like always, in shock of what had happened. First off me and Marco fall over and I realize that I love Marco, secondly we both get detention because of the first one, and now nearly everyone ships us and they know I like Marco. Wow, a lot can happen in one day. 

Our teacher came into class and took a look around the room making sure everything was where it should be. When she saw how I and Marco were in shock and our faces were still hanging open with widened eyes. She shook her head slightly and gave us a questioning look. We both looked at each other, but it just ended up with us blushing again. Miss Radwin gave a sigh and went to her desk."Good morning class, now would anyone like to tell me why Star and Marco are not being their usual self's." 

Nobody answered for a while, but then JANA, THE PERSON WHO STARTED ALL THIS, TOLD THE THE REASON."Oh, it's nothing just that Star and Marco realized that they like each other and they are still shocked from the beginning of their relationship, BTW their wedding is next week and everyone is invited, apart from Jackie 'cause she ships Stardom." She said it all in one breath again. Jana's sentence made me blush even more if that was possible. Marco seemed to be having a fever but he also looked really uncomfortable, and that made me feel bad. 

"Marco, I'm really sorry you got put into this situation. I'm the worst." I whispered over, while everyone was distracted.

Marco's POV: ( Enjoy two POV's my feathers)

Hearing Star says that broke my heart on the inside because Star didn't deserve to think that way, she was the best person I'd ever met. If anything, she's the one that didn't deserve to be in this situation. I gave her a sideways glance before replying to her," Look, Star, you're the in that shouldn't be in that mess, You're the best person in the whole universe, and I'm not just saying that. I'm the one who should be sorry." She looked about ready to explode of happiness when I said that.  

She glanced over and gave me a small smile, meaning it was okay. After that we were back to normal, laughing and joking about while or teacher taught us about atomic structure. Everyone seemed to be looking at us a little differently than they usually did. I think it was because, after only five minutes of being awkward, we were straight back to normal. 

time skip forward blast: 

When the bell finally went for the end of the day, I and Star were all ready to go home and have a movie night like we planned yesterday. That was when I was planning on telling her how I feel about her when I found out this morning. However, because I realized I was in love with her when we were late to class, and I only remembered when I got to class. We had to stay behind and serve two hours of detention. I really hate my life.