Chapter 20

AHHHHHHHH!!!! 1K reads!!!! Thank you guys soooooooo much!! I want to thank each and every one of you for reading my books and continuing reading them, this means a lot to me and I'm gonna celebrate by asking you guys to ask me anything you want about me. Like what my full name? What was your first ship? Anything you want feel free to ask anything and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Anyway on with the Starco. Hope you enjoy.

Star's POV:

"That's one thing I can promise you is true." Marco's word threw me for a loop, how could he just give up everything just for me. Unlike me, he actually likes his future here, and he would leave it all behind just to be with me, and I nothing special, except a princess from another dimension. 

"Marco, how can you just know you'll be able to live with that? I mean You've lived here your whole life and you love it, and your future here, I'm not any different to the thousands of other girls on this planet or another galaxy. Why would you pick me through the whole crowd?" 

Marco thought of how to answer the question for a long time, making me really nervous. Maybe he couldn't think of an answer and I would have no reason to run away, and then I would end up going to Mewni and becoming a boring queen. That would kill me.

I think I started hyperventilating cause Marco had worry flood his eyes in less than a second. "Star, take slow calming breaths. Look into my eyes and take slow long breaths." I did what he said and about ten minutes later, I was back to having normal breathing and Marco had some of the worries vanish from his eyes.

Marco's POV:

"Thanks, safe kid." Star looked up at me with a sad smile on her face, I think that might have been my fault that she started breathing a little to fast. I was taking way to think of how to word my answer. I had all the reasons in my head, I just struggled to say them out loud, like most people do. I've always been that way. especially with Star.

I think that I may have been staring at her, without realizing 'cause she looked a little concerned."Marco are you okay, you've been staring at me for the last five minutes, and I'm saying that as an exaggeration, it's literally been five minutes." Star said.

I shook it off, and then I realized that I was gripping her by the shoulders and my hands were white because of it. Straight away I took my hands away from her. 

"I'm sorry Star if I was hurting you from doing that, and also taking way to long to answer the question you asked me. I had all the reasons in my head, but they wouldn't come out in the way I wanted them to. Anyway, I would give it all up for you cause your the best thing that ever happened to me, and about the future thing, well when you come into my life you become part of my future. (Sorry for the cheese) Star I love you."

Star's POV:

"Star I love you." I stared at him in disbelief. He just seriously said all that and he thought that it wasn't perfect, but it was it was sweet and simple in Mewni standards. I started to lean in and so did he. Our lips were millimeters apart when...