Chapter 11

Star's POV:

Marco looked like he was determined to do something to help me, but nothing could help me. I had a broken heart and that couldn't be fixed overnight. It especially wouldn't be fixed by the person who broke it, even if he didn't mean to it still really hurt. 

Marco, carried on looking like that, deep in thought, probably trying to think of a way to make me feel better. I mentally sighed,(who else does this all the time) he was just soo perfect, but he really hurt me without even realizing.

 He's still my best friend, we're just not as close as we were before, with me acting like my mother, it was going to be ten times harder to keep our friendship. Marco is scared of my mother because of how opposite she is to me. I wished that I could go back to normal, but like I said I have a broken heart and that can take years to fix.

Marco's POV:

Star seemed to have moments where she was sad. then she thought of something and her face became a mask again. I probably had no chance of helping her unless I found out what had happened, and she wouldn't tell me. 

Unless, I was the reason and that was the reason she wasn't telling me, OH MY GOD!!!! That would make me the worst friend in history. You don't make the best thing that ever happened to me upset or feel bad, ever. 

I really hope it isn't me, I hate making Star feel bad. Mainly because she had to sacrifice her wand to save me but I've done nothing to help her. Maybe I can take her on a picnic with loads of nachos, to help make it up to her if it's me, but I'll end up doing it anyway. I just hope she likes it.

It was then I realized how long we'd been sitting in silence and that it was becoming awkward.   "Well, good night Star I have to go to bed and so should you, wouldn't want to be late for school. Have sweet dreams." As she wasn't looking I mouthed, I love you, before closing the door quietly behind me. 

I breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't see me say that and then thoughts clouded my head of how to get Star back to normal. I wouldn't give up until I did either.

My feathers,

I'm sorry for the slow updates I got banned from my phone and laptop for a few days sooo I couldn't write any more chapters. I hope you forgive me yet again.

Cherry Mallow-feather