ii.

ii.

The Drug In Me Is You

“Morning sleepy head.” Someone whispered to me, shaking me a little.

I groaned, and grabbed the blanket closer to me.

“Come on Marina, we brought breakfast.” The voice spoke again.

I slightly opened my eyes in annoyance, and I looked into Vic’s eyes. “Do I have to?” I groaned.

He laughed. “If you want food, you do. There’s four hungry guys waiting on you.”

I pushed myself up, and yawn. “I’ll be there in a sec.” I told him.

He just stood there as I got up, and stretched. “Ready?” He asked.

I nodded. “Lead the way.” I spoke.

Everybody, but Vic and I, were sitting at a little table eating donuts. My mouth watered at the sight. I didn’t realize how hungry I was. My stomach grumbled, and I snatch a glazed donut. They all smiled up at me as I stuffed my mouth with the donuts.

“Morning Marina.” Jaime smiled.

“Morning.” I grumbled with my mouth full.

They all started laughing, but I just kept eating, not realizing that since I got knocked out, I had eaten.

“Well let’s go over the schedule for today.” Vic said, sitting at the table.

I continued standing there, snarfing down the donuts.

“They talked about their signing time, and when they were performing. Happy that they were in the morning before it got hot. They kept eating and talking, nothing that really interested me. Naturally, I zoned out, still eating the donuts, probably on my fourth.

“Marina.” Vic said, making me jump a little.

“Huh?” I hummed, collecting myself.

“If you want to, you can stay with us till later tonight to take you home. I know you didn’t get much time to enjoy Warped Tour, and we’re all cool with it.” Vic told me.

I smiled a little. “That’s fine with me. As long as you are okay with it, then I am.” I told them.

After that they just continued to chat together, I looked over at the box of dozen, and realized that I ate half of it.

“I’m sorry if I ate a lot.” I apologize.

“It’s fine, you were probably starving. I can just get something to eat before the show.” Vic told me.

I just nodded, and decided I need some fresh air. “I’m going outside for a moment." I said. I stood up, and made my way to the door. I jumped up and looked around, and decided to go to the open end of the bus, to finally relax. I could hear little talking, but I couldn't make anything out. I got to the end, and the sun was shining down on my face. I shielded my eyes from the bright sun. This really is uncomfortable. I sighed. I just wanted to walk back in there and eat some more, but that was unhealthy.

The light talking I heard before, was getting louder. At one point I could make out a gender to the voice, but I couldn't see them because of the sun. They kept getting louder, till I could understand some word. It sounded like a regular conversation, not an argument. I just stood there, not wanting to bother them.

"Who are you? Are you friends with the people on the bus?" A voice asked.

I tried looking past the sun, but I couldn't see the person. "I'm visiting them. I just came out for fresh air." I told the voice.

"Well, I recommend you hop in there now because we are about to all go out for morning breakfast, and it's crowded." A different voice told me.

"Thanks for the advice." I laughed. "What's your names? I can't really see you sorry." I told the anonymous voices.

They laughed and stepped out of the sun. They were wearing sunglasses and looked like an average band member.

"I'm Justin." One of them said.

I looked closer, and smiled. "Hills?" I asked happily.

He nodded.  

Gabe Barham." The other one said.

“Wow, I really admire you guys.” I said, trying to act cool as I could. These guys, after all, we’re in Sleeping With Sirens. “You guys are really talented.” I complimented.

“That’s really nice, thanks.” Gabe smiled, seeming really happy by that.

"So, you’re visiting Pierce The Veil?" Justin asked.

I nodded as they came by my side. “I guess I better go inside.” I told them.

“We’ll come with you, haven’t talked to them in a while.” Gabe said.

We walked over to the bus, and Gabe entered first.

"Hey guys!" He smiled. After that Justin came in, and they all laughed together.

I walked in last, and just watched them talk.

They were all laughter and good times.

“I’m going to go and get some breakfast.” Vic announced to the group. He started walking towards the door, and I let him pass me.

After he left, I could hear crowds of people outside the bus. I’m guessing it was breakfast time.

“I guess we better go see the schedule.” Mike said.

And with that, we all left, and started our day at Warped Tour.

~~~