viii.

viii.

Daydreamer

We stopped to get some food and drinks at a gas station. Of course, Justin got a couple of beers, making Gabe pay for it because he ran out of money.

"How do you deal with him, Gabe?" I joked.

Gabe just laughed and smiled. "He's like a little child. You just have to hope they'll mature, and until then you have to be patient with them." He told me.

"And how do you do that? Mature them." I asked.

"Just hope. You'd think he'd grow up eventually, but at this point I'm pretty sure he is stopping himself." Gabe joked.

Then Justin came up behind us. "I see you guys are talking about me." He said, acting sad.

I just laughed.

"Yeah, how you won't grow up." Gabe told him.

"I'm mature enough." Justin told him, blowing out his cheeks.

"You won't even wear a suit." Gabe teased.

"It's society that needs to grow up." Justin whispered under his breath as we entered the bus.

Jack looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hey, did you guys get me anything?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I got you a Red Bull." I said, passing him it.

"Thanks Marina, you're the best." He said, catching it.

"Are we ready to go to the next place?" Gabe asked.

"I'm ready." Justin said.

Just as Gabe told the driver to go, a knock was on our bus.

"Hey guys." Gabe greeted. I couldn't see who is was, nor could I hear.

"Marina!" Someone yelled. Coming up the stairs was Mike, and behind him Tony.

"Hey you guys." I said, getting up and hugging them both.

"Is it okay if we stay on your bus guys? Our's is full of drama queens." Tony smiled.

"Sure that's cool. Is that cool with you guys?" Jack said.

"That's fine with me." Gabe said.

"More people! Ugh!" Justin wined.

"Grow up Justin." Gabe snapped.

"I'm cool with it." I said.

The whole ride to the next place was fun. Tony and Jack played guitar together, which it one of the most amazing things ever, Justin and Gabe argued, and Mike told me all about the fans he's met. It was nice to just be able to see everybody get along, except Gabe and Justin, that's impossible.

"I want a decent meal." Justin groaned.

"You're on Warped Tour Justin, we don't even have decent showers." Gabe said.

"I just want some food that isn't fried." Justin complained.

"We could stay in a hotel tonight. I know a pretty cheap one where we could stay." Tony said lightly.