vii.

vii.

W.D.Y.W.F.M?

"Why are you doing this Vic?" I pleaded. I was out in the middle of the forest, with Vic holding my hands together behind me.

"Marina, you need to learn not to argue with people." Vic explained.

"You don’t have to do this Vic." I said, scared.

"I do Marina." He side, kicking my legs for me to move further. "I want to show you not to embarrass me." He told me.

I just hissed and kept walking. Arguing will do nothing, but make him more angry.

We kept walking through the forest as music was sirening all around us, dying slowly.

"Where are you even taking me because it seems you have no clue." I told him.

"We're going far away. That's all that matters." He told me, then let go of me.

I pushed away from him, but he just grabbed my forearm and pulled me against him.

"Let me go, Vic." I hissed.

"Marina, just stay still and I will." He pushed.

I stopped moving, and our breaths were all we could hear.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, hushed. He faced me towards him, and I just stared at him.

Whenever I heard his voice sing, I’d get happy. It would always make me happy. Give me hope, a reason.

Now they brought terror to me. Fear and terror.

"Marina, I want to care about you." He explained, lightly touching my face. “But I can’t.” He said, slapping my face.

I ran my hand over my cheek. “Vic!” I said, stunned he’d do that.

"You don’t understand. I cared about you. But you’ve throw me off a train. My own brother is mad at me."  Vic said.

"Bullshit Vic!" I screamed, turning towards him. "What have I done to you?!" I yelled.

I was sick of all of this. I didn't want to be with someone who was going to be a child about things. I wanted someone who was mature, and at least able to handle things like an adult. That was not Vic.

"Marina, don't make me do this." Vic pleaded.

"Do what?" I worried. What was he going to do? We were all alone in the woods. Was he going to hurt me worse than a slap?.

He took a step forward as I took a step back. He reached for me, but I dodge. "Marina, calm down." He warned, then forcefully grabbed my face. He took his free hand, and slowly started rising it..

"Oh my god Vic!" I yelled. As I said that, I started running back.

I didn't want to be with Vic. I never wanted to be with such a desperate, immature, and selfish man. I wanted Vic to learn a lesson, and hopefully grow up.

I ran to the fence without turning around and seeing if Vic was there. I climbed up the fence, and just kept running until I got to the tour buses. I noticed they were leaving, and I was hoping they didn't leave me. I ran to where the SWS bus was, and saw it was still there. I opened the door, and was greeted with Jack.

"Marina! Are you okay?!" Jack cried, as he hugged me.

"Vic is awful." I told him, crying in his shoulder. I was scared from all of that. Vic was a danger, whether he meant it or not, and that scared me. I shook a little as I cried, realizing all that had happened. But I was safe now. With Jack.

"Let's get going, okay." Jack said, grabbing my face in his hands. I nodded.

"Justin and Gabe should be back soon, so I'm going to call them, and we'll leave." Jack told me. I nodded.

"I'm scared Jack." I cried.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me again. "I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." He insured. "This won't happen again, Marina."

We stayed like that for a while. Justin and Gabe came on the bus, and talk to me. They insured me that nothing like this would happen again. I'd enjoy the rest of this trip, worry free.

Everybody was looking for Vic, including Kellin, so we could leave. As we left I looked out the window, and I sighed. Vic was just beyond the parking lot, looking straight at me. I just shook my head and turned back to talk to the guys.

"Marina, can you come here?" Jack said, standing near the end of the bus. I walked towards him, and we entered the back room. He faced me and smiled.

"I think you dropped this." He grinned. In his hand was my phone.

"Thank you so much Jack!" I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"Hah, I found it after you'd called me. Thought you'd need it." He said.

I smiled at him, and he just grinned back.

"You're amazing Jack." I complemented.

"You are too, Marina." He echoed.

Behind me I heard a giggle, and I turned to see Justin at the door.

"Way to ruin a moment." Jack joked.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it. Now move, I need my bag." Justin said, pushing Jack and I to the side.

"What do you need?" Jack asked.

"Money. We're making a stop." Justin informed.

~~~