iii.

iii.

Jungle

We had gotten back from the day, tired, and not feeling too hot. Justin and Gabe came back with us, and just sat talking with us. Vic had left to find some dinner for himself, since we deciding to eat without him.

Then, suddenly Jack, from Sleeping With Sirens, bursts onto the bus.

“Is everything okay?” Mike asked, worried.

“Kellin’s gone.” Jack states.

“What do you mean he’s gone?” Gabe said, trying to understand what was going on.

“I mean, he’s not here. This morning he went to check on Vic wanting to know about what happened yesterday after the set, and then he never returned. I found his keys on the ground and his phone.” Jack said angrily.

Mike just stood between them. “Do you think he was kidnapped?” Mike asked.

“I’m sure. Kellin doesn’t do stuff like that. We all know he wouldn’t be that careless.” Jack told us.

“Do you think he could have been abducted by the same person as Marina?” Jaime pointed out.

“Who’s Marina?” Jack asked.

I sank into my seat, then murmuring. “Me.”

“You were abducted?” Jack asked.

“Jack, stop asking her that stuff. Anyways, it might be the same person.” Jaime said.

“Well, it might. Two abductions in a day span is rare, unless it was from the same person.” Jack thought out loud.

“Well, he took me pretty far in the woods, so you should check there if we are going to start to search.” I pointed out.

Everyone talked about how they were going to find Kellin, and then it was decided that we were going to have a search party. Just as we had a solid plan, Vic jumped on the bus.

“Hey everyone.” Vic beamed. He looked around the room at the stressed eyes, and the unhappy faces. “Did I miss something?” He asked.

“We’re having a search party!” Jaime said, at an attempt for brightening the mood.

“You know what, instead of explaining everything over again, let’s split up, and start searching. Marina, you go with Vic, and explain everything on the way.

We split up, and the whole time Vic kept nagging me to tell him, but I replied, “just wait” every time. Finally we had split, and were heading towards the woods, Vic at my heels.

“So, are you going to tell me now because I’m getting annoyed.” Vic said grumpily.  

I turned towards him and frowned. “I told you I would tell you, okay, so don’t give me that.” I snapped.

Vic just rolled his eyes. “So what are we searching for?”

I just stared at him. Was he beginning serious? “Kellin went missing. They think it was the same guy that abducted me. Happy?” I said bluntly. If he was going to give me attitude, I’d give it right back.

He frowned at me. “Well, then let’s start finding him princess.” He provoked.

I just turned and started looking, ignoring him. It did faze me about his attitude. He probably just got tired of waiting, and got impatient.

~~~

Vic’s attitude wasn’t from being impatient. Nope, he was just plain rude. After a while, he insisted that we split up. Of course, I said no. Telling him that it will get one of us kidnapped more likely. He then nagged me for an hour, while we were looking.