20 Facts

The amazing @TheCuppedCake did this for her story Baked Love, so I decided to do it for mine during the 'doldrum' time. Here is 20 facts about me!

Here we go...

1) My real name isn't Alice Jepson like my covers say, and Kyra Sederwall isn't it either. (Guess where I got the last names from and I'll praise you)

2) I've never read a PTV or SWS fanfic. I tried, but they were too emotional for me. I wanted some drama and where you have more respect for the boys in the bands that don't get reconized that much. *cough* Jack, Justin, Gabe, and now Nick (Who I love) *cough*

3) I want to write a boyxboy story, but I need some support.

4) Gay ships are the best ones.

5) I am obsessed with the male body. Like, I can't even focus in school because I'm thinking about it. 

6) The only guys in my school that like this music are annoying (like I can't focus in class), but these two upper class man like Bring Me The Horizon and aren't annoying, so I wear my shirt to signal as a mating call.

7) I 'run' five tumblr blogs. 

cinemarophobia.tumblr.com (text posts)

slyfoxcute.tumblr.com (slyfoxhound(gamer))

cinemaro.tumblr.com (my wattpad one, but I don't use it anymore)

viciero.tumblr.com (my band one)

mistspoken.tumblr.com (my chemical romance)

8) I like almost every genre, so I'm free to talk about music all the time.

9) My favorite bands are The Summer Set (JOHN GOMEZ THO), Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice & Men, twenty | one | pilots, Young The Giant, Vampire Weekend, San Cisco, Arctic Monkeys, Everything Everything, Walk The Moon, Two Door Cinema Club, The Neighbourhood, A Day To Remember, My Chemical Romance, Memphis May Fire, You Me At Six, Black Veil Brides, Mayday Parade, Metro Station (THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER OMG), The Ready Set (Does he count?), The Cab, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Issues, Falling In Reverse, All Time Low, etc.

10) I don't hate One Direction. I have huge respect for them and they are talented. I just don't enjoy that kind of music.

11) I want to sing a duet of 'Someday' by The Summer Set with Brian Dales and John Gomez playing the guitar. 

12) I'm slowly becoming vegetarian, but I still have to have certain meats because we don't have enough sea food at the time and I need some protein.

13) I plan to get piercings and tattoos, but I currently am a high school student, who lives with their parents, who do not support body modifications.

14) I love to talk to you guys. I love talking to you all. The highlight of my day is when you guys comment or send me messages. I have cried because of the sweet messages I have gotten. 

15) I'm taking a graphic design class, so I'm hoping that I am able to continue it so by the time I am 3rd year of it, I will know photoshop better, so I can make better covers. 

16) I watch livestreams on this website called twitch.tv. Been watching them for two years now, and if you guys wanna talk livestreams (not league of legends, I don't understand that) then please chat with me. (Lirik and Waffle forever)

17) I would love to duet 'I Got' by Young The Giant. That song is just beautiful, and I recommend anyone to listen to it. 

18) I'm 5'4, so I'm average, which is nice. 

19) I want to cosplay, but every time I want to, concerts come up and I run out of money. 

20) My dream is to be on South Park and voice as Butter's girlfriend. I either get to voice her, or Bunny will have to happen (watch the Hawaii's episode and you will ship Bunny (ButterxKenny)

Well this was kind of facts I guess. Well I'm sorry for not updating, but school is stressful. Well, more like Spanish. Anyways, today in class I got to talk about people going at it, and lady lumps. So yeah, Honors classes are cool.

One more facts though.

21) I love you guys. Each and every vote, read, comment makes me that happiest person in the world. Without readers reading my awful fanfic, I'd probably not be doing this. So thank you. Thank you very much.