vi.

vi.

I Can Talk

"I hate you so much Vic." I said, no inflection in my voice.

"Just because I don’t want to tell you things myself?" He said. He didn't understand did he?

"Vic grow up! Stop acting like a child! You are a grown man for gods sake." I snapped. "You decided to act like a little child by making your friends tell me that you were mad because you have issues. That has nothing to do with me. The better way of solving this would have been you sitting and I dunno, thinking, keeping to yourself. If telling your friends to tell me things is your way of solving a problem, then I don't want to be a friend of yours." I said irritated.

I couldn't stand him. The guy I looked up to, saved me, was the biggest baby, douche, selfish person I had ever meant. Shows how good of an actor he is on stage.

"Marina, you are so selfish! You think it's so easy to say things like that? It's not okay. I just want you to stay away from me okay. You don't know me. You are just some fan that got lucky okay. That's clearly what the people will think, and now I'm thinking like them." He said.

That was it. That broke my last straw. I stood there and felt so much anger, that I had to leave. I walked out of the bus, and everyone was standing there, but I pushed past them.

I just walked while people were grabbing my arms, but I snapped them away. I looked over to the forest behind the parking lot, and I walked towards it. I knew everyone was still following me, and I didn't care. I didn’t want to be rude, but I need to calm down so that I would vent my anger out on someone who doesn’t deserve it.

I was the fan that got lucky.

That hurt worse than any cut or bruise I've ever had.

That's clearly what the people will think.

I felt myself burst into more anger. But something snapped in me, that I wish would snap more. Jack cared about me. Justin cared about me. Gabe cared about me. Jaime, Mike, and Tony cared. Kellin cared. That's all I needed. I only needed them.

And when I turned around, and I saw Justin, Gabe, and Jack. I was smiled at them.

"Sorry about that." I said. They all kind of stopped, but smiled when I did.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked.

"As long as I don't have to be around anyone but you guys, yes. Now can you guys show me around Warped Tour?" I asked. They all laughed.

~~~