The End?

I feel like you guys deserve this. After all, this book does have 4,000+ reads (INSANE!)

I am ending this book. And I want to tell you guys why.

1. This is not my best writing. As you guys might be able to tell, Disasterology is about 4+ pages per chapter, and this is barley 1 page per chapter. I honestly want to give everyone a good story, it's just that I was think about the reads, and less of the quality. 

2. I kind of got sick of Mariana's character. She was a cranky, selfish, and over emotional character. And the times I should have sat down and said, 'she needs to be less like a diva, and more of a likable character.' but again, I only thought about the reads, and it made her a dumb character.

3. I kind of got sick of Kellin. In real life, I'm not Kellin's hugest fan. He has done stuff that I don't exactallly agree with, and that feel went into my story. I know some people did like me making other members of Sleeping With Sirens in the spotlight more often (Jack), but I felt that having Kellin in my fanfic kind of ruined it for me. I feel like the title 'Sleeping With Sirens' fanfic told everyone 'OMG KELLIN QUINN' and I don't want his name on my work.

4. I wrote this story, not knowing what I wanted to do. Now I'm sitting here regreting it. I just wished that I could go back in time, and redo the whole story, and let myself take weeks to get good things out, and not bad, short chapters. I just let the reads get to me, and that makes me really mad at myself. I'm really sorry about that.

I hope you all of you understand my emotions as I am writing this. I just want you to know that this isn't a goodbye, I still write on here.

I have a Cashby fic up (All The Soft Edges) , and an orginial story, that has already been written called 'Disasterology' (No connection to PTV), but I love that story, best one I've ever made. I'm still posting the chapters up though. 

Sorry, but have a good day.

xx Alice