ix.

SEND ME QUESTIONS! I WILL BE ANSWERING ANY TRUTHFULLY IN MY INBOX OR IN THE COMMENTS

ix. 

7 Days

Jack all of the sudden broke away. "Did you hear that?" He asked, looking around. 

"Hear what?" I asked, stepping away from him a little.

He franticly looked around. "There's someone here." He said. 

Then, everything happened so fast. Suddenly, a huge rustle was behind Jack, and he was pushed to the ground.

I let out a huge scream, terrfied because I was not being able to see the ground. I heard muffed screaming and then nothing. I stepped back not knowing what happened. I just looked at where I thought Jack was.

"Jack?" I whispered. 

 Then, suddenly something hit me on my head, and I blacked out

~~~

"Marina? Are you okay?" A voice ask, shaking me aggressively. 

I opened my eyes, and stared into Mike's wide ones.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked. 

I just looked around, trying to figure out where I was. "I think." I told him. 

"Do you remember anything?" He asked. 

I tried piercing the memories together, but nothing made sense. "I was watching Jack perform, but I don't remember much after that." I explained to Mike.

"Okay, well that doesn't help. Do you remember meeting with Jack somewhere?" He asked. 

I just shook my head. 

"Terrific, okay, let me call Tony to get you, and he'll explain everything we know to you." Mike told me, pulling his phone out. 

"Is Jack okay?" I asked confused.

"We're not sure." He said, looking through his phone. "We're think it was something like you and Kellin." He said, dialing Tony. He talked to him on the phone, telling him where we were. 

 I just sat up, trying to remember what had happened. I remember I was suppose to see Jack after the show, but I don't remember ever seeing him afterwards. I came to the conclution that maybe I had passed out at the mosh pit. 

 "Marina, do you mind if Vic comes, Tony is out searching for Jack." He told me. 

I just nodded.

~~~

"Don't pull anything Vic." Mike warned his older brother. 

Vic just nodded, annoyed. 

Then, Mike proceded to leave, and Vic just stared at me. 

"What do you remember?" Vic asked.

I just frowned at him. "Just finishing the Sleeping With Sirens show." I told him.

He grinned a little. "Well, you're the reason Jack is gone." He told me.

I perked up. "What? Mike didn't tell me that." I said, confused.

"You broke his little heart, so I guess that's why he ran away." Vic told me.

"He ran away?" I asked. "And I broke his heart how?!" I was really confused at this point.

"Well he did cheat." Vic said, looking away.

"He cheated? We weren't even together." 

"Oh, well tell me how this picture makes you feel." Vic said, grabbing out his phone.

The picture on it was Jack and some other girl kissing. 

I felt my heart clinch. It hurt. Hurt to know that he'd do something like that after telling me all of those sweet things the other day.

"But it's all better now." Vic told me.

I looked at him confused. 

"He called him out, and well you realized something." He told me.

"What did I realize?" I asked.

"That your suppose to be with me." He said.

Then, he slowly leaned forward.

~~~

Alice: KILL ME NOW! I AM READY!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just haven't been able to post. My life is uber busy.

Let me tell you about my Warped Tour. Well, I saw The Ready Set, then threw up. Then, I saw Issues, then Falling In Reverse, Breathe Carolina, and Of Mice & Men, then got tired, and left before it started raining really bad. So I missed Sleeping With Sirens, and The Summer Set, but I'll be okay. It was still fun.

Also, I won't be posting in a while. The only thing I will be posting is 'Disasterology' so I guess if you need something to read by me, there you go. 

I'm going to link all of my tumblrs for anyone who is interest.

cinemarophobia.tumblr.com (text posts)

cinemaro.tumblr.com (for my wattpad books)

viciero.tumblr.com (bands)

mistspoken.tumblr.com (mcr)

slyfoxcute.tumblr.com (slyfoxhound(youtuber))