•8•

"Finally! We are home." I say and go throw my bags in my room. "I know. But, can I trust you to have the house to yourself this week? I will be back Thursday morning to get my stuff and we can go to the plane." Dad says.

"Why? Where are you going?" I ask. "Kasey and Jeff want me to go with them on a fishing trip." Dad smiles.

Dad and Jeff Gordon are really close, but they haven't seen each other in a long time because Jeff retired.

"Aw! That sounds like fun! Next time, I'm crashing that party." I laugh. "I figured. So you think you will be fine?" Dad asks again

"Yes dad. I will be fine." "Okay, just make sure since I know you're going to have people over, don't let them trash the house."

"Dad. No one will trash the house. I might, but they won't." I say playfully shoving him. "Oh great." Dad says and rolls his eyes.

He goes upstairs to pack a new bag. I smile at that amazing news and I text Chase, Ryan, and Bubba in a group chat called: Mudafucka's 😛

Mudafucka's 😛
Me: guys! Guess who has the house until Thursday morning alone?!
Bubba: no idea.
Ryan: don't leave us hanging Hay
Chase: 😮
Me: okay, y'all are dumb asses 😂 I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF BITCHES GET OVER HERE!
Ryan: be there with Bubba in a few hours!
Chase: I will be there soon, I gotta pack some stuff
Bubba: Ryan! Hurry up! This is gonna be lit!
Me: you guys 😂 just don't take too long, dads packing right now. Jeff & Kasey are supposed to be here at 5, and it's 4:15
Chase: okay, I'm packed. Be there in about 45 minutes
Me: yay! Can't wait to see you 😘
Ryan: ew
Bubba: get used to it. We are spending 2 days with that.
Ryan: yay 😐
Me: shut up y'all.

I lock my phone and see dad lug a couple bags down the stairs. "Let me help." I say and grab 2 bags. "Thanks sweetie."

"Since when do you call me sweetie?" I laugh. "I don't know. Words aren't my forte. You know this." Dad chuckles.

"Chase, Ryan, and Bubba are spending the days with me while you are gone." Dad gives me a glare. "Is there an issue?" "No, just a lot of boys."

"Dad, I only have like 1 friend that is a girl. It's fine. You know that." "I know. Just wanna make sure you will be safe." "Dad, I'm gonna be fine!" "Okay okay."

Before I know it, a red Chevy truck, that I know as Jeff's pulls in. "Jeff's here dad." I yell from the living room. "Okay. Make sure if anything happens, you call me." "I will dad."

"Okay, I love you." "Love you too." Jeff walks in, and sees dad and I hugging. "Awe." Jeff smiles. "Hey Jeff!" I say and attack him in hugs. "Hi Haylee! I haven't seen you in so long!" Jeff smiles.

"I know." All of a sudden there is a loud horn noise and we all look out the window. We see Kasey smashing the truck horn. "Well, I will call tomorrow afternoon to check up on you." "Okay dad. I will be fine. See y'all Thursday! Have fun!" I say and they wave and leave.

"Freedom!" I yell as Jeff's truck pulls away. I flop on the couch and text the guys.

Mudafucka's 😛
Me: Y'ALL! HE IS GONE!
Chase: had to stop and get gas, be there in 10.
Bubba: Ryan and I are 20 minutes away!
Me: hurry up!

I pull up my pizza app, and I order some pizza.

This is going to be so much fun!

A few minutes after I get comfortable on the couch, there is a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yell. The door knob jiggles, but it doesn't open.

"No it's not!" Chase yells and I throw my body off the couch to open the door. "Hello." Chase smiles and kisses me.

"Hi William." I smile and he rolls his eyes and brings his bags in. "My room is upstairs and it's the last room." I smile and he nods and walks upstairs to my room.

The delivery man comes, and I pay for the 4 pizzas, 4 orders of wings, and 3 orders of breadsticks.

I take the feast to the kitchen, and if on time, Bubba and Ryan walk on in. "I smell pizza." Bubba says and throws his bags down by the door.

"I smell wings." Ryan says and follows in Bubba's footsteps. "Wow, those boys have a nose of a blood hound." Chase laughs. "Put your shit away, then we eat. There are 2 guest rooms downstairs." I say and the boys growl, like literally growl.

They grab their stuff and walk downstairs. Chase gravitates over to the pizza and opens the box

"We are coming!" Bubba yells and you can hear Ryan and Bubba running up the stairs

"My God." I laugh. We all grab plates and begin eating. "So, what's your plan for the next two days, Hay?" Chase asks, eating his second slice of pizza, while the other two boys are on their fifth.

"I have no idea. Hang out, have fun?" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Sounds good." Ryan smiles.

"Shit we are gonna be raising hell for the next two days." Chase smiles, holding up a Mountain Dew.

"Cheers to that." Ryan says and puts his bottle in. "Cheers." Everyone says and clings the bottles together.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated! Work has like my every aching hour. I will try my hardest to update quicker.

Thank y'all for the comments, reads, and votes! And the picture above is Ryan on Halloween 😂