•10•

*CONGRATS CHASE ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!*

1 year has gone by, a lot, but not much, has changed all at the same time.

Haylee is an Xfinity series driver now, driving for Hendrick Motorsports, her father Dale as her mentor.

Chase is still head over heals for Haylee, with some jealousy going on between him and his best friends, Bubba Wallace and Ryan Blaney.

"Haylee! I said you are going to have to find your own place to live! I love having you here, but I can't have you brining your boyfriend over almost every night, and you and him banging in the next room!" Dad yells over the tv.

"Dad, I love you, but that's just crazy. Don't you think I have some respect for you?" I scoff.

"I would like to think so, but at this point, I'm not sure. I hear things from Ryan." He says turning the tv down.

"Dad, I don't want your money to find a house, please stop trying to hand it to me. I almost have a full year down in racing, I'm trying to save it a little more dad. I love you so much." I say, pushing his wallet away.

"Hay, I'm really sorry. I'm really trying to help." "I know dad. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm sorry. I get over protective." My phone dings and I look down, and see chase texted, letting me know he's outside.

"Dad, I'll be back in a few days. I'm going on a trip with Chase. Love you." I say and kiss him on the cheek. "Bye baby." He says, giving me a hug.

I grab the bags I have by the door and when I open the door, there's a handsome Chase Elliott.

"Hey babe, I'll grab those bags from you." He smirks, his deep southern accent slapping me in the face.

"Elliott I can here you being all sexy out there!" Dad yells and I hurry and shut the door.

"I missed you. It seems like I haven't seen you in a long time." I sigh as we walk to his truck.

"I know dear. I have been really busy, and I'm
Really sorry. But I'll make up for it." He says as he opens the door for me.

He gets in and we start to drive away.

"Hey chase?" I ask. "Yes Haylee?" "I really really love you." I say, grabbing his thigh.

"I love you More." He says, briefly looking at me and smirking.

We get to the state park campground, and park the truck. Luckily we rented a cabin, so we have electricity, because I'm spoiled, and chase wanted to stay in a tent.

When we go in, it's beautiful.

I see the bed though and I flop down, almost immediately. I don't know why, I'm just tired.

"Come cuddle." I say, holding my arms out.

"You're seriously tired? It's 2pm." Chase laughs. "But it was like an hour drive." "You drive longer than that in a race car." "But that's different. Just come over here." I whine.

"Alright. But if I fall asleep, I'm not gonna be happy." "What if I fall asleep?" "I guess we will see when that happens." Chase laughs.

"I love you." "I love you too Chase." I smile and snuggle onto his chest and close my eyes.

Chases POV:

"Haylee?" I ask, and I look down, she's asleep already.

"I love you." I whisper, and kiss her forehead.