(nine)

Maximilian Delmar Ortiz

I woke up in Savannah's bed with her wrapped around me. We didn't have sex but I put her to bed, if you catch my drift. I moved her off me and went into her kitchen. I pulled out things to make breakfast, pulling out pans. I smirked as I realized what I might've looked like, working around the kitchen. I really like Savannah and could me doing this every morning. 

30 minutes later, I moved the omelet onto her plate next to the bacon and waffle I already had sitting there. She walked into the kitchen with an over sized shirt on, barefoot. The only thing that would have made this better is if she was pregnant. I shook my head from those thoughts as she walked over to me.

"What are you making?" She said as she stood next to me.

I bumped her hip as to move her away from the counter. "Breakfast." 

I grabbed both plates and sat one in front of her. 

"What do you want to drink?" I asked, opening her fridge.

"Water is fine." She said.

I handed her a bottle and took one for myself. She started to eat as I watched her. She probably was creeped out but I couldn't stop taking her in. Her hair was wildly framing her bare face, making me smile. 

"Is there something on my face?" She said before taking a sip of water.

I shook my head no and continued to eat.

"Thank you for last night." She said quietly.

I smirked. "Anytime. I mean that."

We finished breakfast and went to watch TV in her front room. I laid between her legs with my head on her chest.

"You don't have anywhere to be?" She asked as she rubbed through my hair.

"Nah, it's the weekend." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

We laid in a comfortable silence, letting the TV play. I could feel her eyes burning into the top of my head so I looked up at her. 

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"You asked me what my passion was last night." She said.

I nodded, hoping she would continue.

"I don't know if I changed it, I just know I included you in it." She smiled.

I reached up, kissing her. She placed her hands on either side of my face, pulling me closer. I climbed up, not breaking the kiss, and pulled her legs around my waist. I moved down to her neck, placing kisses on it. I pulled away before I did something I regret.

"Not right now. I need it to be special." I said before kissing her again.

She nodded and we returned to the position we were in. This is the girl for me, I swear.