- prøløgue -

.:: prologue - sneak peek ::.

🌻🌾🌻

Joshua was in his bed, his back against the comfortable furniture, red blown eyes fixated on the roof as smoke left his mouth in rings. Next to him laying a small boy with wide brown doe-eyes, and the cutest freckled cheeks that started at the bridge of his nose and came down to the apples of his cheekbones. His doe eyes watching as Josh blew the rings out.

"You know, you're not that bad Joseph." Josh said out of the blue, flicking the end of the joint to let the ashes fall.

"You really think so." Tyler said meekly, moving to lay his head on Josh's chest, peering up at the older boy. The purity of his voice standing out against the vulgarity of Joshua's actions.

Josh took a drag from the drug, blowing it out and turning his face to look in those brown eyes he came to love.

"Before you, I hated life. I hated my parents, my school, my teachers... then you came around with your wide doe eyes, and freckled cheeks... Bambi, you made my living hell, heaven." Josh sincerely told the boy laying half on his chest.

A soft smile etched upon Tyler's face, his warm golden skin heating up as a heavenly blush stood out beneath the darkened sunspots. Leaning up, the brunet leaned up to place a gentle kiss to Joshua's jaw, leaving a smiling pink haired boy to fill up with joy.

With entertained hands Tyler began to drift off into a peaceful sleep, Josh running a finger over the pair of pink plump lips, the joint now put out in an ashtray so he could admire the sleeping beauty next to him. Leaning down, the older boy placed a loving kiss to Tyler's pouty lips. His thumbs running over the freckles he loved so much.

For once Joshua wasn't angry and mad, he was in pure bliss. The small boy on his chest bringing him so much joy just by his presence.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
this story doesn't even have a plot line nor is it planned, i was just so in love with this concept (thank you asa !) that i just had to write something because i was so motivated.

i sort of have some ideas of what i want to do with it though and i'm super excited ! anyways hope you liked this sneak peek to the future.

|-/ shay xx