- thirty twø -

.:: chapter thirty two - love ::.

🌻🌾🌻

Joshua watched as Tyler slept, his chest rising and falling with the soft breaths of air that left the soft set of pink plump lips. his cheeks were flushed a rosy color, and his freckles appeared darker from the exhaustion of his body partaking in activities he had never done before. his tanned skin was flushed, and littered with a few marks here and there, which Joshua enjoyed spotting. His fingers ran gently over the boy's elegant face, the movements cautious as if he could break the small brunet next to him, and he feared that he could.

Watching the brunet suffer the way he was, broke Josh down in many ways he thought he could never. They were young, yes, but Joshua knew that he would never be able to fall in love with someone that wasn't Tyler Joseph. At first he was afraid of falling, afraid of crashing, but after taking something that meant so much to a person, the feelings that the pink haired boy generated for Tyler, were so much stronger.

His mean bad persona quickly deteriorated the longer he spent time with the pure boy who only ever wanted happiness in the world. Leaning forward, Josh pressed a soft short kiss onto Tyler's slightly parted lips, before running them over to his cheeks and pressing a kiss there. He rested his forehead slightly onto the younger boy's own, and carefully gripped the small hand that was resting on Joshua's stomach, pecking the ring finger on the boy's delicate hand.

The warmth that surrounded Joshua was what let him know that his Bambi was safe. His baby boy was with him and he was never going to let him go no matter what problems seemed to arise the longer time went on.

🌾

"That's my baby brother you fucker!" Cara squealed, his brown eyes widened in shock and faux anger as she lightly slapped Joshua's biceps.

The brunet had been blushing cutely as he toyed with the ends of the oversized sweater that had been practically drowning his small frame. Josh's arm had been gently wrapped the small boy's waist as the brunet sat on his lap, knees to his chest, and face hidden in Joshua's neck. The older boy let a subtle shiver rack down his body as he felt the warm breath escaping Tyler's mouth hitting the pale skin of his neck.

She wanted to be mad because her brother was only sixteen and lost something that was so special to a person, but she couldn't find herself to be. She knew that Joshua loved her brother and she knew that Tyler loved Josh. Their love was far from puppy love, it was so much more than that.

"Cara, it was bound to happen." Charlie said with a small sad smile as he interrupted the conversation. "He may be young, but I trust him and his decisions, plus it's not like he can get pregnant... you did use protection right? Not that I don't trust you Josh, but sexually transmitted diseases are bitches and last thing I want is for Tyler to have one." He added on, looking between the two skeptically.

"Don't worry I'm clean, but we did use protection." Josh answered as if it was completely normal to say the love of his lives father, but then again, in a way it was.

Charlie was more of a father figure to Joshua than his dad had ever been.

"Are you mad at me?" A small voice sounded through the room. Everyone's attention focusing on the petite boy who was shyly looking at everyone with round doe eyes.

"No sweetie, your father could never be mad at you, and Cara is simply just joking around I'm sure." Travis added into the conversation, his small girlish looking hands moving to run through the small curls starting to form in Tyler's brown hair, a soft smile appearing on his face as the youngest Joseph started to grow comfortable with the situation being brought to his attention.

Tyler really loved Travis. His words were always so kind, and his tone was always so gentle and soft like a flower petal. As Tyler looked into the older males grey eyes, he couldn't help the smile that began to adorn his face.

🌾

"Do you ever think about the future and wonder what things may change or stay the same?" Tyler lowly asked as his hand gently splayed across Joshua's stomach. The young couple had been laying in Tyler's bed without a care in the world. Their legs were tangled together, while the brunet listened to Joshua's heartbeat beating at a steady pace. Fingers ran through his hair causing his eyelids to become droopy from the feeling of the strands being played with.

"I do. All the time." Josh responded, his eyes shut as he listened to the soothing voice that belonged to his lover. "Sometimes I think of the future and I wonder... where will Joshua Dun be in five to six years? What will my hair color be? Who will I be married to? Will I have have kids... a family? Stuff like that... and while I'm thinking about all that I can't help but notice that every path I turn down, a freckle cheeked brown eyed boy is always awaiting for me with the cutest little smile on his face." Josh spoke softly, his lips brushing against the tuffs of hair that came up from the way he was laying down.

Tyler softly giggled and craned his head so that he could look at the pink haired boy, his left hand drawing hearts on Joshua's chest.

"That's so weird. Every time I think of my future I think of this pink haired boy with the goofy smile, and puppy dog eyes. Wow." Tyler joked around, his hand working it's way up to rest on the side of Josh's neck as the older boy looks down at him with that sunshine smile that Tyler loves oh so much.

"Now I'm jealous." Joshua jokingly said with a chuckle before pressing his lips softly against Tyler's. The brunet flutters his eyes shut as he maneuvers to settle his small body on top of Joshua's larger one. His hands splaying across the spot where Josh's neck meets his jaw.

Their movement are languid and slow as they kiss each other without any tongue. Just pure passion and love.

"I'm gonna marry you one day Tyler Joseph, I'm calling it now. I wanna give you the wedding you deserve, and I promise that I will as soon as we're ready for that step. If I could, I'd marry you right now but unfortunately I don't think marriage at such a young age is a thing people accept." Joshua smiled, his eyes lidded as he lazily rubbed Tyler's sides and watched the boy blush above him.

"Fuck them." Tyler said earning a surprised gasp from the pink haired boy who was now staring directly into his eyes.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, that language shouldn't be coming out of such a pretty little mouth! Don't be a naughty boy now." Josh playfully scolded.

Tyler raised a tempting eyebrow and held back the giggles threatening to spill. "What'ya gonna do about it punk?" He asked.

Squeals and giggles left the brunet's plump lips as fingers dug into his sides, tickling the small boy who was for once the happiest he had ever been in awhile. All thanks to Joshua.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
cute fluffy chapter that i thought would just be fucking cute... but first of all thank you lovelies for getting this story to 100k i officially can cry now !! and second of all, i hate to say this but this story is soon coming to an end !!

don't worry though because i do have other stories you could check out, and there still is a few things i need to write... next chapter might be a long epilogue or a chapter... who knows?

|-/ shay xx