- five -

.:: chapter five - ingenuous ::.

🌻🌾🌻

"It's so beautiful outside." Tyler beamed, laying back in the grass covering his backyard, with his flower crown on his chest, and skirt standing out against the vibrant green color.

"A little chilly but 's nice." Tyler added, looking at the clouds covering the sky in random patterns. Giggling at the white dog shaped cloud, the brunet pointed up at it, lightly hitting his sisters shoulder.

"I'm seeing a cat more than I'm seeing a dog." Cara said, laughing at her younger brothers bewildered expression and dramatic gasp.

"Nuh uh! It's a dog, are you sure you don't need glasses?" Tyler asked playfully, chuckling when his sister put a hand over her chest and mocked the feeling of hurt.

"I'm only kidding, care bear." He said with a smile, kissing his sisters cheek before jumping up.

"Let's have a photoshoot outside. I'll grab my polaroid camera and the films!" He exclaimed. Cara chuckled as she watched her younger brother excitedly run back into the house, forgetting all about his flower crown that fell. Well she thought he did, until he came running back.

"I almost forgot." He blushed, his delicate fingers placing the crown built of flowers on top of his head.

Tyler rushed back to the original task at hand, carefully running up the stairs, to his room to grab the pastel yellow camera and box of extra film, quickly running back to his sister who was moving branches of flowers to create a setup.

"I moved the flowers so that we could have a cute background." She informed the brunet who smiled graciously.

"Let's start taking pictures now shall we?" Tyler asked, turning the camera on, and peering through the peephole and snapping a picture of his older sister fixing up a few flowers.

"Tyler!" She shouted, laughing afterwards.

Cara grabbed the camera from Tyler, and aimed at him. He quickly moved one of the flowers to his nose to smell as he closed his eyes and leaned against the others. Finding the pose intriguing, Cara quickly snapped a photo, laying the film down on top of the grass covered floor.

Tyler then moved to the hammock and sat down. Cara grabbed some cute flowers and threw them over his body, moving them so that she could still see the boy but placing one on his nose. Tyler giggled and crossed his eyes to look at the flower, Cara snapped another picture.

Many pictures later of Tyler and Cara in there flower photoshoot, they were back up in their rooms. The young brunet looking at all the developed photos of his sister and himself. His top two pictures being the one of Cara when a butterfly decided to fly onto her head, and the picture of himself and Leo.

Tyler jumped in fright when he heard his window being opened, but instantly calmed down when he saw it was Josh. But then worry fled his body as he saw the state he was in.

Tyler whined in the back of his throat as he spotted Joshua's busted lip, and cut on his forehead that was continuously bleeding. The boy who climbed through his window, sitting at the end of Tyler's bed, looking anywhere but at the brunet who was sure to ask questions about what happened.

"Jishwa, why are you hurt?" He spoke sadly with a frown on his face, nimble fingers softly grabbing the bloody knuckles into his frail hands.

"Got into a fight." He roughly said, wincing from the cut on his lip.

"I don't know exactly what to do, but I'm going to help you jishwa, I promise." Tyler said, rushing off to his bathroom to grab the one kit his mother told him was for injuries. Returning by his bed, he softly gripped Josh's hand and lifted him up.

"I need to get you into my bathroom." Tyler told the older boy, their faces close as the brunet tried to help the pink haired boy get into the smaller room.

Setting him down on the toilet, Tyler opened up the kit and frowned at everything in it. He didn't know what to really use, so he just went with what Cara used to do when he had ouchies on his skin.

Grabbing a washcloth he ran it under warm water, wringing it out before pressing it lightly against the cut on Joshua's forehead. The older boy flinched but quickly relaxed.

"Can you tell me why you got into a fight?" Tyler asked sadly, not liking the fact that Joshua was hurt.

"Well a few days ago I got into a fight with this boy at school, kicked his ass, he wanted a rematch, I still kicked his ass but I admit he did get a few nice hits on me." Josh explained nonchalantly, shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm happy you're not having a bad day, but you can't fight like this anymore joshie. I don't like seeing you hurt." He whispered, eyes teary but not spilling, Josh sighed.

"I can't promise you I won't get into fights, but I can try to lower the amount of fights I get into." Josh said, wincing when Tyler moved the cloth to his lower lip, dabbing at the drying blood and cleaning it to the best of his ability.

"Thank you, jishwa." Tyler sadly smiled.

"Anything for you, bambi." Josh responded.

Tyler continued cleaning the wounds, rubbing a healing gel over the cuts before shyly pressing his lips right to the corner of Joshua's lips.

"Kisses always makes the ouchies better." He said, cheeks turning a bright red as he felt his body heat up. A small coat of blush appeared on Josh's cheek from the surprised action.

Tyler let Josh clean his hands in the sink before they walked back into Tyler's room, Josh went to lay in Tyler's bed as the brunet followed after him, slipping under the covers and moving closer to the other boy almost on instinct.

Josh spotted the two pictures from earlier, on Tyler's bedside table, so he moved to pick them up. Tyler watched with wide brown eyes, as Josh looked at the picture of him on the hammock.

His freckles were very vibrant from the sun hitting his face, and the flower on his nose bringing out the color.

"Do you know just how enchanting you are, Bambi?" Josh asked.

Tyler blushed but shook his head no.

"Never let anyone tell you you're not pretty because you are the prettiest thing to walk amongst the earth." Josh said, leaning back on the bed and peering down at Tyler who was looking up at him.

"You really think so?" Tyler asked bashfully.

"Bambi, I know so." Josh responded.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
more cute tyler and josh fluff. even though tyler cut his hair, i'm not letting him cut his hair in this. i already miss his hair in real life but the little mohawk he has going on is adorable. even though it reminds me of his boyfriends mohawk.

also lately i have been really fascinated with japan and i'm not sure why. i mean i watched one dan and phil a daily life video, and ever since then i've been obsessed with the country.

|-/ shay xx