- six -

.:: chapter six - discourteous ::.

🌻🌾🌻

It had been a week since Josh got into that fight and Tyler cleaned him up. It had been a few days since Josh had snuck into the window of the young brunet's room. But it had also been a few days since he cleared his head, and he was going insane.

His parents had been getting on him about his future and how he was never going to get into college with a record like his, and Josh was at a point where he didn't care. It's not like he wanted to go to college anyway.

That was never his dream, or his intentions. It was his parents.

Josh smoked a regular cigarette as he walked behind the back of the school, already seeing his group of friends waiting for him. Brendon and Ryan both sharing a joint, as Frank and Gerard stood off to the side with dark glasses on, clearly trying to hide the blood shot eyes behind the darkened lenses.

"Josh, my man!" Brendon laughed, sticking his hand up to high five the pink haired boy, but missing effortlessly, causing him to laugh hysterically.

"Fucking hell I could've sworn I was aiming at your hand. Ry, where'd you get this shit, it's good as fuck." Brendon said, taking the joint from Ryan and putting it between his lips.

"Wentz gave it to me." He answered.

Gerard, who was sitting up against the wall, underneath Frank's arm, perked up at the mention.

"As in Pete Wentz?" He asked, still slightly high.

"Who else has the last name of Wentz?" Josh asked, flicking his cigarette to the ground to put it out with the heel of his boot.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Fuck off asshole, anyways because that little bitch was trying to sleep with my brother." Gerard said, getting sort of defensive.

"Is that a bad thing?" Josh asked, clearly confused to why it had mattered. Everyone knew about the infatuation Pete had with Gerard's brother, even if Mikey was in a younger grade then them. Stuff like that spreads like wildfire in schools like this.

"Yeah. He's the one who slept with Patrick. Absolutely crushed that kid." Gee informed, sliding his glasses up into his hair, and leaning closer to to Frank to get comfortable.

The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm skipping school, I'm hungry as fuck and there is no way I'm eating that shit they call food in there. Those lunches look like they're gonna walk off your plate." Brendon complained, the group laughed at the boy who was rambling on about school lunches.

"My parents just went shopping, so we can eat all the food and have them buy more." Josh suggested already taking off to start walking towards his street.

The rest of the group followed Josh, Ryan and Brendon trying to at least walk in a straight line being that drugs were still in their system. As Joshua turned onto his street and got closer to his house he spotted the brunet sitting out on his driveway with chalk dust on his hands, and some of the residue on his speckled cheeks.

"Damn, that's a nice dress." Gerard said, looking at the powder blue off the shoulder dress sitting beautiful against the golden legs underneath it.

Josh couldn't help but stare at the enchanting boy, drawing a mural on the driveway, his tongue poking out in concentration, dark brown hair curling slightly at the tips, and plump pink lips turned up into a beautiful smile.

"You okay man? You're staring over at pretty boy." Frank asked his best friend.

"Hey, here's the keys to my house, let yourself in. I'll be there in a few." Josh said, tossing his keys to Gerard who was less likely to still be high, compared to the others.

"I'm eating your food." Brendon informed, Josh just waved him off.

Collecting himself, Josh walked across the street to where Tyler sat. As he got closer he noticed the drawing was of a Orange and black butterfly, with its wing shielding a blue bird. The artistry in the drawing, astonishing Joshua as he looked.

"You scared me, jishwa." The heavenly voice of the brunet sounded out, Josh's gaze fixing onto the ethereal boy.

"Sorry Bambi. Just saw you over here, and wanted to see you." He shrugged, sitting down next the small boy who was sitting straight up.

"Missed you." He whispered, wide doe brown eyes focusing on Joshua's puppy dog ones. A blush tainting his cheeks making the different colors clash together.

Josh let out a quick laugh out of his nose and nodded in agreement. "Missed you too."

Tyler softly smiled and moved closer to Josh to give him a hug, pressing his warm lips to the corner of Joshua's.

"I see your ouchies got better, i'm glad they did." The feminine boy said as he pulled away from the warm embrace. His thumb brushing over the slight rise of skin on Joshua's dark lips.

"Of course they got better because you're the one who fixed them." Josh playfully rolled his eyes, eliciting a giggle from the boy. "So, I never knew you liked to draw." The older boy said, pointing to the vibrant drawing.

Tyler blushed, "Yeah. My sister taught me how to draw, 'm not that good but at least I try." He shrugged, picking up a black piece of chalk to start shading in certain areas beneath the butterfly, blowing softly on the unnecessary build up of chalk dust.

"Shut the fuck up, your drawing is incredible. Honestly you should be an artist." Josh suggested. Tyler beautifully smiled and kissed Josh's cheek quickly.

Joshua watched as the boy continued to add onto the drawing, contributing a few flowers into the mural. Colorful dust was flying everywhere, but Joshua didn't mind. Tyler's delicate hand moved up to brush the color off of his cheek when he sat back to admire his work.

"I think I'm done." He slowly said, looking over the drawing once more. His head snapping over to his next door neighbors house as a boy with black hair and many tattoos shouted over at Josh.

"Josh! What the fuck are you doing, I thought you were coming back?" He shouted, he wasn't mad he was just wondering why he wasn't back yet.

"I am, just give me a second!" Josh responded, turning to look back at Tyler.

"Looks like I'm wanted. I'll stop by later okay Bambi?" Joshua said to the brunet who was softly smiling.

"Bye, joshie." He said as he stood up, hugging the older boy with his arms around his neck, and his head underneath his chin.

"Bye, Bambi."

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
honestly, this book is pretty much pure fluff so far, but i think i'm gonna tap into joshua's mean side pretty soon !

maybe add some drama in the families and stuff, not sure yet, but i'll figure it out.

|-/ shay xx