Episode 2

Demi walked into work with a new profound confidence, she was on a mission. After a night of discussing her day with her bff she was sure she had a crush on Leo. She wasn't going to act on it though, demi was usually the aggressor with guys but this time she wanted him to come to her. She didn't want to give in too easily and the look on his face as she turned down his date last night said it all.

As expected, Leo was one of the first faces she saw when she entered the room. He stood off to the side talking to some people from production.

Sensing her eyes on him Leo looked up, his eyes gawking at what she was wearing, Demi decided to opted out of her usual sweats and a shirt and instead wore a short floral dress, that went just over her highs and five inch high heels, blood red lipstick and to top it off her hair fell down her shoulders tightly curled.

Leo shoves the paper that he was holding into his back pocket as he made his way over to demi. Who stood in waiting.

"You look radiant, just wow." He stared in awe.

"Escort me to my dressing room?" She asked Leo , when suddenly one of the camera crew workers walked up to her. He was a young guy maybe twenty two to say the least.

She lifted her chin, giving him a sexy smile. "You look amazing demi, that dress was made for you " he eyed her exposed legs hungrily.

Demi brushed her hand down his arm, "Thank you Stewart you look handsome today." She gave him a prolonged kiss on the cheek before walking away a stormy Leo in toe.

She chuckled at his obvious jealous reaction she couldn't lie, she was enjoying all of the attention.

"Stewart is a player you know, he's slept with just about everyone in a fifty Mile radius of Los Angeles." Leo said bitterly. Opening the door of Demi's dressing room for her. "You shouldn't get involved with him he's trouble."

Demi's eyes held amusement as she listened, "If I didn't know any better I would think that you were jealous."

"In order to be jealous, I would have to have feelings for you which I don't." He partially lied, "I'm Just looking out for a friend."

Demi hummed a response, "So I'm a friend now? Interesting."

Leo sighed threading his fingers through his hair out of frustration. "I don't know what you're playing at, but it won't work demi."

She twirled a stand of hair between her fore fingers, "Who said im playing at anything." She leaned closer so their lips were inches apart. "Im just being myself."

Leo groaned, wanting nothing more then to close the distance between them and capture her plump lips in his. He knew what she was playing at and refused to be a participant in her mind games. "I'll leave you to change."

"You can stay if you want." Demi grinned sexily, trailing her fingers down her exposed shoulder. "I need help getting out of this dress, it's, well, tight."

Sweat beads were protruding down Leo's face, his eyes looking anywhere but demi who was standing inches away from him. Looking so fine, half dressed and clearly flirting with him. He was just about to decline her offer when there was a knock on the door startling him. Which only resulted in demi laughing at how uncomfortable he looked. The door opened revealing her assistant who stared between the two puzzled by Leo's pale face. He looked as if he was about to be sick and bolted out the room without another word.

Demi didn't see him again for the rest of the day, he kept his distance and she didn't ask where he was. She just assumed he had the rest of the day off or something. It was only when he didn't show up for three days in a row she started to worry. Although she was sure he was avoiding her, she just wanted to make sure nothing happened to him to ease her mind.