Episode 3

Demi didn't see Leo again after that, she wrapped up her photoshoot a week later. Trying her best to go back to her normal life before he entered it. A part of her expected a newspaper or magazine to be published exposing her for her "homophobia" and degrading her character and persona. But as the weeks dragged on it didn't come, she spent most of her time throwing herself into her work the guilt she felt for how she left things with Leo was like a ten pound weight sitting on her back. No matter how much she tried, or went to therapy it did not surpresss the overall shitty feeling she had.

She didn't understand why she was feeling like this. Didn't she have a right to deny someone's offer if she wasn't attracted to them in that way? Groaning at the headache she was giving herself Demi poured herself a glass of wine. Sipping it lightly.

"Why don't you just go and apologize to him?" Her friend Callie voiced from behind her. She was tired of seeing Demi moping around her apartment every time she came over, which was frequently it was raining on her mood too.

Demi pouted, turning to face Callie, "What do I say? I was a complete asshole to him and he'll never wanna talk to me now."

"If I was him I wouldn't want to talk to you either. You handled it wrongly instead of being supportive you made him feel like he was some kind of freak for being trans." Callie stated not sparing her best friends feeling's. "I love you to death Demi, but that was just plain out wrong. You're going to have to do more then an apology you have to make it up to him."

Demi agreed with everything Callie said, she was always one to call her out on shit if she felt Demi needed a wake up call. She didn't know what she would do, but apologizing was the start of it. She decided to drop by the studio where he worked.  She immediately spotted him off to the side talking to one of the models. Taking a huge breath she summoned the little confidence she had at the moment and approached the talking pair who immediately haunted their conversation when she walked up. Leo expression was stormy. The minute he locked eyes with Demi his body went rigid, it took everything in him not to walk away. He didn't want to cause a scene.

"Can I talk to you in private please?" Demi questioned politely with hopeful eyes.

"No." He said bluntly, turning his back to her, "I have nothing to say to you and I'm busy working."

"Is talking to her apart of your job?" Demi shot back heatedly, "I'm just trying to apologise for how I acted. I was wrong and I know that now."

Leo scoffed, "You're so full of shit Demi. You're only apologizing to clear your own conscience. You don't care about me, you never did because you wouldn't have treated me that way if you did."

Demi's shoulder's slumped in defeat. She was really hoping things would turn out better than they had. He wasn't even giving her a chance to explain. "I'm sorry Leo, I wasn't expecting that and I didn't know how to handle it!"

Leo just looked at her, eyes seeing right through her. He stayed silent for several moments. Before speaking from his heart. "It wasn't what you said Demi. I was born trans, I've heard far worst shit said to and about me. I trusted you enough to share apart of me that I've only told few people. And you made me feel like I wasn't good enough and too much of a freak to be with you. "

Demi's eyes watered, his words like a knife going through her chest. She never meant to hurt him in that way. "I didn't mean to do that leo. You have to understand that ."

Leo shrugged on his jacket, walking past her. "Save it for someone who cares."

After that day Demi Lovato went on hiatus, she stopped doing tours and she took a break from the music scene for awhile. She put her thriving acting career on hold. It wasn't just because she was losing herself in all the work and the Trainwreck that was to be her life. She just didn't find enjoyment out of it anymore.

She started dating again, sometimes multiple people at a time. She really didn't care about her imagine anymore, she stayed out partying with her friends until the next morning. She slept around with anyone that would give it up to her. Demi had clearly lost everything that made her who she was. She was sparling out of control, and she got a wake-up call on her twenty Fourth birthday when she was involved in a deadly hit and run accident.

She remembered very little of that might, the drinks were flowing, the weed was smoking out of her friends car. She was having the time of her life when All Of a sudden, her friend swerved, Demi jerked, hitting her head on the windshield, there was a loud bang, a couple screams and all she could hear were her friend's shouting "drive! drive! we gotta go!" That was it, that was the moment where she hit rock bottom. Leaving that crime sceen costed her everything.