0

Silver

The cold November wind blew in my face as my momma drove me back to my old home. I hadn't said a word to her and the times she would speak to me I made no effort to respond. I could feel Her looking over at me every few seconds  .Shock was evident all over my Mommas face when she saw me at the airport, if she thought I was bad then I was worse now. My dad accepted me and he let me do whatever I desired. I had gotten a few tattoos here and there which were pretty hard to miss. Honestly I was surprised she didn't have a fit.

"Well we're here, " She announced unbuckling her seatbelt.

I slowly got out of the van and looked at the house I hadn't seen in years. The house that held so many memories.

My Mom walked over to me and stared at the house also.

"It's exactly how you left it Silver, " She smiled.

I ignored her attempt to start a conversation and made my way to the trunk to get my luggage. Mom opened Up the House and I started taking my luggage up to my old room.

When I was done I took a minute to just take everything in. I walked over to a picture frame that had a small collage of pictures on the wall. It was pictures of me and my old best friend Odene. All the memories Slowly started coming back. Odene was always that One Friend Who was extremely shy. She wore glasses and had small freckles on her face, she use to brighten up my day when I was down. When I left Odene contacted me every day every week for a year and then she suddenly stopped. I eventually came over the hurt and pushed her to the back of my mind until now.

I took the collage off the wall and shoved it into the black trash bag I had. I took down everything symbolic to my childhood and dumped them into the trash bag. My mom had gotten me a Queen sized bed in place of the twin sized One I had. That afternoon I stayed in the bedroom and re-designed everything to my liking.

Tomorrow I was starting a new school and I was not looking forward to it. At my current highschool I was of course the most popular stud in school in my opinion I was the highlight of everyone's Life. Now I would officially be a nobody at this new school and I was planning on keeping it that way since I'll be out of highschool in due time .

♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Have a nice day at school today,"My mom chimed before driving off.

Fixing my backpack that was slung over my shoulder I began my walk towards the entrance of the school. As soon as I walked through those doors Everybody was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and began looking for the secretary office so that I could get my schedule. When I finally made it to the office I rapped on the doors before opening it.

A girl was standing in the office along with a middle aged woman.

"Good Morning, "I greeted flatly.

The lady smiled, "Good morning, how may I help you today? "

"I'm a new student and I need a Schedule, "

I answered all the questions she asked me and soon received the schedule. My eyes raked over the schedule and I took a mental note of the class I had First before folding it and placing it in my back pocket.

"Kacy, show this Young lady around and take her to her classes, "The lady who's name I Now knew as Mrs.Garrison instructed the Girl who was in the room.

"Sure thing mam, " The Girl replied.

I headed out the door with the girl walking behind me. She walked up to me and walked side by side with me.

"My name is Kacy, " she said with a bright smile.

"Silver, " I replied.

When she realized I wasn't going to say anything else she started talking.

"What class do you have First? "

"History, "

"That's great we have the same class, "

"Yay me, " I muttered.

As I followed Kacy to History class she continued to talk to me and although I didn't reply much I actually didn't mind. We walked into the classroom and I took the window seat in the back Kacy sitting next to me. The bell rang and people started flooding into the classroom.
You know you gotta class why wait till last minute to actually get to the class. I rolled my eyes as I tapped my fingers on the desk. I didn't go  unnoticed because most people were looking at me whilst whispering. I didn't really get the point of them trying to whisper If I could still hear them loud and clear.

"Ignore them, " Kacy said rolling her eyes.

"I definitely plan on it, "

The teacher rolled into the class and unlike other teachers she didn't ask me to introduce myself. I scribbled on the notepad I pulled out not really paying anything any mind  .

I heard the door open and the teacher stopped teaching.

"Why are you late to my class? " I heard the teacher ask.

"I didn't feel like coming early, " I heard a female's voice reply.

I decided on looking up and I watched the girl at the front from her feet upwards. As soon as I looked at her face my eyes widened in surprise.

Odene. I was shocked by her new appearance. She was taller, about two inches taller than me. She wore no glasses and the most shocking thing of all she was a stud. She was actually looking fine too. She must have felt me looking because at that moment we made I contact. Her face held the same reaction I had before returning to the state it was before.

"Take your seat, " The teacher instructed and she did as told taking a seat a few seats away from me.

I got back to my scribbling feeling everyone's eyes on me once more.

Old Friend
Old News.

♠♠♠♠

Silver

Silver.

Odene

Odene.

-I unpublished the other two book ,but I'mma bring them back.