4.

Silver

"Excuse me, " Kacy said as She walked in front of me .

We just made it to Odene's football game and we were trying to find a seat. When Kacy knocked on my door I acted like I wasn't there just because I didn't want to go but she ended up calling my phone which rang loudly indicating I was there.

After walking down the row we sat in the seats at the opposite end. When I sat down I looked around the soccer field.

"Where's the U shaped thing ?" I asked.

"This is soccer there is no U shaped thing, there's a net you kick the ball into, "She replied extra slowly like I had a hard time understanding

I Stale faced her, " I ain't stupid. "

"Well you asked a stupid question, "

Sucking my teeth I looked at the field once more. I spotted Odene on the side lines who was looking around in the crowd.

"She's looking for you, " Kacy stated.

After a few more glances her eyes landed on me. She grinned once me made eye contact. People noticed she was grinning at me and looked back.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" I asked causing them to turn around as though nothing happened.

Looking back at Odene I realized she was motion for me to come down there. I shook my head no because know way in hell was I going down there.

Kacy nudged my shoulder, "Go to her. "

"Why don't you go to her? "

She rolled her eyes, "Because she wasn't motioning for me. "

"To bad I ain't going nowhere, "

Pulling out my phone I scrolled through my instagram.

"The game is about to start, "

My eyes remained on my phone and it stayed like that throughout the game. I wasn't interested in the sport hell I didnt know shit about the Sport.

Throughout the game I heard people charing for Odene. It's funny how that little girl who hated the outdoors and sports turned out to be a great football player.

"I'll be back I'm getting something to eat, " I said getting up.

"Oh get me a Sprite soda, "

"God didn't give you two feet for nothing, "

She held out her money, "just get me my soda please. "

I took the money before making my way to where the food was being sold. I quickly collected what I needed and proceeded to head back to Kacy. As I was walking someone bumped into me causing the mustard and ketchup from my hotdog to smear unto the person's shirt.

"Shit my Bad ," the Girl who bumped into me apologized as she stepped back.

"It's Ight, "I mumbled looking at the hotdog.

"I'm sorry about that let me buy you another, "

"It's fine, "

"I insist, " she pressed.

I looked at the hotdog once more before agreeing. We both headed back to the hot dog stand and I really ordered my hot dog. Once I got my Hot dog we both turned around and began walking.

"So what's your name? " she asked as she dabbed the small ketchup stain on her shirt.

"Silver, "