15

A smile returned on Odene's face for the hundredth time that day. As she balanced her head on her fist she thought about Silver . They hadn't seen each other since they arrived at school and Odene was missing Her already.

She bit her lip as she thought about how her lips moved against Hers. The slow rhythm that Silver created  how her heart was beating.

She couldn't believe Her wish was finally coming true. The person she was longing for was finally hers .

All mine she thought a huge grin emerging on her lips.

"Odene! " the bellow of her name pulled Her out of her thoughts.

"Huh? " she responded confused as to what was happening.

Her teacher only shook her head.

"Am I boring you? " The teacher asked.

"No, " Odene mumbled.

"Just try to pay attention. "

Odene responded with a simple nod of her head.

No matter how many times she tried to concentrate on her teacher she always ended up thinking about Silver. She always had it bad for her but now knowing she had her it was worse than before.

The rest of the class was a blur  . She was now heading to the cafeteria in Search for her friends.

When She entered the classroom her heart beat increased as her eyes landed upon Silver with the gang . She suddenly felt a bit nervous. She couldn't understand why she was feeling so nervous when she saw Silver all the time. She was dreading the time they spent apart but now she changed her mind, she wanted to go back to the classroom.

When Odene was about to turn around Silver smiled at her and waved Her over. With a gulp Odene made her way towards the group.

She took a seat between Jasmine and Cookie while Silver sat on the opposite side with Kacy. Since they weren't pestering Her with questions she came to a conclusion that Silver hadn't told them about them. She was fine with that because she wasn't ready for them to know, especially Jasmine with her extra ness.

Conversation flowed continuously between the friends but Odene stayed silent. Everyone but Silver failed to realize this. 

Odene didn't know what was wrong with her. She didn't know why she was feeling this way. She was happy but nervous at the same time. Every time she would look at Silver and Silver looked back at her she looked away. She couldn't understand where the burst of shyness came from. This wasn't the norm for her, she was always an outspoken person so the shyness had her puzzled.

Soon enough the bell rang and Students began exiting the cafeteria.

"Bye, "Odene said to Jasmine who had previously said goodbye.

She sat there with her hand under Her jaw as she watched her friends leave. Silver remained seated and had Odene under Her intense glare.

Odene's eyes darted around the room as she whistled lowly.

Silver raised Her eyebrow a small smile playing on her lips as she found humor in the scene.

"Odene, "She called.

"Yeah? " Odene replied her eyes lingering on the table.

With a soft chuckle Silver got up. Odene immediately looked up thinking that Silver was going to Leave ,but she didn't, she sat right next to Odene.

"Can you stop staring at me? " She asked tired of Silver's intense stare.

Odene bounced Her leg up and down.  Silver noticed this and placed Her hand on her leg to cease the bouncing. Silver knew that she was nervous from all of her actions.