8.

Odene

"Fuck off,"I said to Jasmine.

"You blushing and shit. You really like her," she cooed as she poked my shoulder.

"I don't blush, "

She hummed, "You should ask her out. "

"What? No, she would say no, "

"You don't know that for sure, "

"She isn't feeling me, I mean she Just excepted me back as a friend. What makes you think she'll go as far as going on a date with me? " I questioned as I slouched in my seat.

"Okay, let her think it's a friendly outing,"

I shook my head, "Nah it wouldn't be the same. "

"Well you better do something fast because let's face it Silver's gonna have girls flocking at her from Every direction, "

The thought alone made my stomach churn. I couldn't even deny the fact that girls would be flocking at her, because let's face it she's fine.

"I'mma Just wait until the friendship takes off before taking it to another level, "

"Ight,just Hope and pray she'on got nobody else by the Time the friendship takes off, "

I let out a breath of air before consuming myself in my thoughts.

******
Silver

"What school do you got to? " I asked Marley as we leaned against Her car.

We were in the School's parking lot chilling out. She had hit me up while I was in art class saying she was outside.

"The private school not far from here, "

I laughed, "You honestly don't look like the private school type of person."

"I get that a lot, "

"Y'all wear uniforms? "

She nodded her head.

"Do you wear skirts there, " I asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk.

She sucked her teeth before staring at me amusedly.

"Maybe, "

"Nigga tell me, " I playfully shoved Her shoulder.

She laughed, "Ight Ight, yes. The school is strict as fuck and I can't get a transfer. "

I busted out laughing, "Bruh, I can just picture you in a skirt. "

"It's not funny, "

"It is, " I stated, "You rock pig tails too? "

She leaned off of her car, "Fuck you I'm leaving. "

I grabbed her hand before she can walk away.

"I'm sorry for laughing, "I tried to contain my laughter but I ended up cracking up.

She staled faced me, "You done? "

I coughed, "Y-yeah. "

"You lucky I like you because I would be beating ya ass for laughing, "

I held my hands Up, "I'm serious sorry. "

"You Betta be, "

"Ain't that yo friend?" she asked nodding her head in the direction she wanted me to look.

I looked where she was looking and saw Odene With Jasmine.

"Yeah, "

"She fine tho, "