Golden Freddy meets Sans

(After Foxy shut the curtains on Sans he started to walk down the dark halls of Freddy's)

Sans: man, tough crowed. i assumed that everyone's favorite would be a little more friendly. hmm maybe i'll have better luck with bunnyy

(As Sans was walking down the hallway he started to hear whispers coming from behind a door that he just passed, Sans turns to look at the door and the whispers stopped)

Sans: hmm... i wonder what could be in there

(Sans looks up)

Sans: judging by the title it looks like i'm in for a treat ;)

(Sans looks back at the door and lightly pushes it open with two fingers slowly reveling a dark room with a bunch of empty suits and robot parts inside)

Sans: huh creepy but i expected a little more then this

(Sans heard a deep laughter echo behind him)

Sans: haha... that's more like it

(Sans turns around looking back at the hallway to find an empty yellow Freddy suit just laying on the ground lifeless)

Sans: wow i'm impressed, i didn't even notice you were there. you must be special...different...from the rest

(Sans reaches his left hand out to the yellow Freddy expecting a hand shake)

Sans: nice to meet cha, i'm sans.

(After a moment of silence Sans returns his hand back to his pocket)

Sans: huh...your not much of a talker are you. but don't worry pal, i know who you are. i know what you've been through...

Papyrus: BROTHER!!!

(Sans looked left to see Papyrus at the end of the hall)

Sans: sup bro

(Papyrus approached Sans)

Papyrus: YOUR HERE TOO! WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE. YOU MUST COME I THINK I FOUND THE KITCHEN! WAIT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE ANYWAY?

Sans: just talking to a...

(Sans looked back at where the yellow suit sat on the ground to find nothing there)

Sans: ...friend

Papyrus: UHH...SANS...THAT'S A WALL. QUIT FOOLING AROUND AND LETS GO EXPLORE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE!

Sans: go on ahead bro, ill catch up in a bit

Papyrus: OK! ILL MEET YOU THERE ONCE YOUR DONE STARING AT THE WALL!

(Papyrus walks off around the corner out of sight while Sans closes his eyes and chuckles a bit)

Sans: ...happy birthday kid

(Sans slowly walks away)

(kids voice): ...thank you...