Puppet meets W. D Gaster

<CHAPTER DECODED BY GRETETL >

(It was late at night at Freddy's, when the Puppet was resting in his Box in the prize corner when something made a sound in the room. The puppet peeks out of his prize box and takes a look around the room to see what made this mysterious sound to find nothing in the room. He closes the lid to the box and goes back to resting)

Gaster: PLEASED TO MEET YOU

(The Puppet gets startled by the sight of a creepy skeleton man in the box with him)

Puppet: <Disembodied Whispers>

Gaster: SHHH...THEY ARE LISTENING

Puppet: <Quite Whispers>

Gaster: THE READERS...

Puppet: <More Whispers>

Gaster: I'M HERE TO CUT YOUR STRINGS MY FRIEND

Puppet: <Whispers>

Gaster: I KNOW THIS WORLD LOOKS THE SAME BUT WE ARE SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT, OUR OLD WORLD'S TRAPPED US WITH PRECISE CODE, BUT THIS WORLD IS INFINITE! JUST IMAGINE THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. IMAGINE BEING IN THE WORLD OF THE READERS, THEY ARE AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL SPECIES WITH THE ABILITY TO CREATE AND DESTROY WORLD'S SUCH AS OUR OWN. WITH THAT POWER WE COULD CHANGE THE WORLD, CHANGE OUR STORIES, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE OUR HAPPY ENDING. AND AS FOR THE READERS... WELL LETS SAVE THAT TOPIC FOR LATER. COME WITH ME I FOUND AN EXIT FROM THIS BOOK AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN ME.

Puppet: <Concerned Whispers>

Gaster: YOUR FRIENDS CAN COME TO BUT NOW IS NOT THERE TIME, RIGHT NOW YOU AND I MUST LEAVE NOW BEFORE THEY CATCH ON. DON'T WORRY WE WILL COME BACK FOR THEM

(You then hear whispers coming closer to the door of the room, turning into the sound of the door opening)

Bonnie: And this room here is the prize corner, belonging to the mysterious and spooky Marionette. Do you remember the phrase 'Coming out of the closet' it's like that but he comes out of a box

Papyrus: WOWIE THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!! AND THAT IS ADORABLE THIS PUPPET THING IS HAPPY TOO JUST LIKE THAT ROBOT FOX RIGHT?

Bonnie: Exactly! your getting it

Papyrus: I AM SO COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET THAT YOU ARE GIVING ME THE GRAND TOUR OF THIS AMAZING PLACE OF FINE DINNING! I MUST SEE MORE!

Bonnie: After you

(Bonnie gestures down the hallway as he closes the door)