Chapter 29

Judy was gone by the time Nick made it to the ZPD entrance. He was worried, to tell the truth. Judy's fiery nature always got her into bother, she wasn't afraid to ask for what she wanted in life. Then again, maybe that was a good thing, she was confident, she didn't give up on her dreams. But this was Bogo we were talking about. Anyone else, he wouldn't be so worried. But if Judy says something to upset Bogo, she's for it. There was no stopping her, bunnies are surprisingly fast runners, even faster than foxes. It could be that he hadn't made a visit to the gym in months, not that he went often even then. Nick continued mindlessly thinking until he reached his office. Roll call wasn't for another 10 minutes, despite their rushing this morning they made it early. Nick hung his bag over the chair and slumped down. He wondered where he would be sent, or if he would stay in this office and Judy go somewhere else. And that was another thing. How would he be able to work without Judy constantly reminding him to get off Furbook and actually work? It used to be a constant annoyance to him, but now he felt like he needed her reminders. Oh, how we would miss that dumb bunny.
Nick scrolled through Furbook throughout that 10 minutes, luckily no blurred pictures of himself and Judy popped up much to his relief. Hopefully the city of Zootopia had gotten over that series of events, it was best to be forgotten. Shoving his phone in his trouser pocket, Nick opened the door and made his way to roll call, hoping Judy would be there, and not getting a telling off from Bogo.
Judy skipped down the hallway happily, oh everything had turned out so well! Her eyes sparkled and she smiled and everyone she passed, happiness radiating from her. She decided before roll call she would call in to their office to tell Nick the good news. She opened the door slowly, but to her dismay, he wasn't there. "He must have left for roll call," she thought, as his bag hung from the chair. Shutting the door, she made her way to roll call, happier than ever.
Nick sat down in roll call in his usual seat, but Judy wasn't there. His ears flattened slightly, where was she? Then, as if answering his thoughts, the door creaked opened and in walked Judy, looking beautiful as usual. She looked happy, maybe, just maybe they were partners again? He hoped, he hoped hard.
Judy plopped down on her seat, a big grin on her face, she couldn't stop it. "Well?" Nick asked, hope gleaming in his eyes. Judy beamed at him. "We're partners!" She said in a hushed voice but you could still tell she was extremely happy. Nick spine shivered, he was so happy. Things really had turned out for the better. He blew her a sneaky kiss under the table, hoping nobody noticed. Judy blushed looking down at the table trying to hide the redness of her cheeks.
As soon as roll call was over, the pair rushed out of the room and went to their office. "Judy? How!?" Nick asked astonished. "How on earth did you persuade Bogo?" Judy giggled. "Well, lets just say I got a little emotional. But it's what us bunnies do best, right?" She smirked. Nick wrapped his arms around her narrow shoulders, smiling down at her. "You bet Carrots. You bet." He whispered. The pair hugged for what seemed like forever, neither one wanting to let go. A knock on the door sent them apart faster than ever.
Judy confidently strolled up to the door and answered to see Chief Bogo standing there. "Another assignment for you two! Vandalism of the Zootopia Library Walls is a constantly reported issue. I need you two to find the criminals, and get them arrested!" He bellowed. "Yes sir!" Judy said, taking the case files and shutting the door. Turning to Nick, she smiled. "Ready to make the world a better place?" She asked.
"One things for sure, you've definitely made my world the best place ever," Nick whispered, pulling Judy in for a well earned kiss.

THE END!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this fan fiction! I've been thinking and I definitely want to make a sequel! Comment below what you guys think! Love you all and thanks for 4k reads, I never thought I'd get that many! xxx
A.N 2 - Wow! That 4K reads is now 14k, I actually can't believe it! Thank you all so much, I never expected this! Love you all xxx