SNEAK PEEK TO "NOBODY KNOWS" BOOK 2

Hey guys! I know it's been a super long wait but I've been thinking about plots for the sequel to this book! I've finally decided upon one, so I thought I would give you guys a quick little peek into the beginning of "Nobody Knows", the sequel to "Partners for Life". Enjoy!

"Well aren't you quite the gentlefox!" Judy said with a smirk as Nick held open the door for her as they walked into their apartment. "Well, it's what I do," Nick puffed, sticking out his chest, which in fact was quite muscular. He'd been working out more than usual and his work was paying off. He was hoping Judy would eventually notice, after all, this was all for her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Sly fox," she muttered. "Dumb bunny," he hissed back, patting her on the head.
The pair had been dating for 8 months now, 8 months since the Silver City case. They were as close as ever, always at each other's side, always there for one another. Sure, there was the odd disagreement here and there, but Judy and Nick really could not be happier together. Their relationship has been kept a successful secret, only Clawhauser seemed to work it out after a while. Unlike the rest of Zootopia, he was completely fine with their relationship and fully supported them. He even made up a ship name, "Junick", much to Nicks revolt. Not to mention the way he eyed the couple with adoration as they walked into the ZPD every morning. He was a good egg, it was great to have a friend so supportive.
Flopping on the sofa, Judy lazily reached for the remote, but before she could grab it, Nick had already snatched it from her reach. "Hey, stupid fox, give me that!" She yelled. Nick turned around slowly with a smirk. "You'll have to come and get it," he sneered. Judy cocked an eyebrow and leapt up from the sofa. "Oh it's on," she snickered. Pouncing onto Nick, despite her small size she was able to tackle him to the sofa. But he had quick reflexes, and it made obtaining the remote from his grasp difficult. She began to tickle his chest in the hope he would submit, but he didn't. Flipping Judy onto her back, he managed to pin her down, and stared into her eyes with a cheeky grin. Judy struggled but he was too strong for her, and she eventually gave in. He looked at her expectantly. Rolling her eyes, she grumbled. "I submit." Receiving the answer he was looking for, Nick grinned and freed her. Judy stayed in the same position, looking at Nicks lips, then back up to his eyes.
"After something, dumb bunny?" Nick teased. "Yeah," Judy whispered seductively, tugging on his collar. Nicks heartbeat quickened, she always did this to him. She pulled him in closer, slowly brushing her lips against his. He took lead and deepened the kiss, causing Judy to moan quietly.
A sudden noise made them spring apart. Judy fumbled in her pocket, to find out it was an incoming FaceTime call from her mom. "Crap," she muttered. "Nick, I... ugh.. gotta take this call. So be quiet okay?" Nicks ears drooped, he knew why. Her family hates foxes. So they'll hate him. He slowly got up and left the room without a sound. Judy sighed, but put on a wide grin so as not to worry her parents.
"Hey mom!" She exclaimed happily. "How's everything going with the family back home?" "Everything's been good sweetie. Your father and I are just calling to ask if you wanted to come stay with us for a week or two, it's been so long since we've seen you last! Do you have a boyfriend yet? How's life in the big city?"' Judy's mom threw more and more questions at her, until she finally excused herself.
"Byeeee mom!" She said, ending the call.
Her mom wanted her to visit? For how long? What would Nick say? She couldn't just leave him behind! He would understand though, right? Or would he? He could throw a fit and never speak to me again. Thoughts swirled round Judy's mind until it felt like the floor was crumbling beneath her, and slowly but surely, everything went black.

Chapter 1 of "Nobody Knows" is now up! Please be sure to check it out, and be expecting regular updates from now on! Thanks to everyone for reading my book, I never expected it would ever reach 14k reads! I am honestly so grateful! xxx