Prologue: Revealed

WORLD EXCLUSIVE:

SINGER, SONG-WRITER JAKE CAPLIN'S GIRLFRIEND IS REVEALED!

For several months now, Jake Caplin, one of the youngest and hottest singer-songwriters has been hinting a relationship! Now the twenty five year old superstar's girlfriend has been revealed.

Recently a source came to us, exclusively, and revealed the identity of the the girl. She is twenty one year old Sky Atkin from New York. It has seemed, or as we were told, they apparently met through a mutual friend, at a house party held last December, while celebrating the New Year.

The source said; "Sparks flew as soon as they were introduced," before adding, "they got along right away and kept a conversation throughout the night."

Sky was described to us as a funny, humble and confident person who comes from a family of four; her mother, father and an older brother, whose names weren't revealed. She is also college drop-out, but no details were given on her degree, however she apparently left college two years ago to pursue her dream of starting and owning an online clothing store.

It's unclear if Atkin was a fan prior meeting the heartthrob, however, the source said that Atkin did not seemed phased by Caplin's career and fame, rather treated him like an ordinary guy when they first met.

It's still uncertain whether the couple started dating recently -- when Jake hinted being taken -- or if they have been together longer than thought?

When we tried to approach the pair, Jake's rep wouldn't released a statement about the matter. But one thing is for sure, why is the singer keeping quiet about his relationship? When he was, after all, very public with his previous ones despite the lady on his arm -- at the time.