CH 38

I woke up cuddled against Harry's naked back since we never got dressed after what happened last night. I cuddled closer against his warm skin and smiled, this felt so right. I was surprised when Harry said "We can't stay in here forever." "Why not? I am the High King, I can do whatever I want" I said into the back of his neck. "But I am not, I still have responsibilities...like getting ready for Parliament" Harry said as he got up. I stared at his naked body shamelessly, beautifully outlined by the morning sun. "Louis!" I Harry complained bashfully as he realized I was staring as covered himself with the pillow.

I smirked but said nothing and turned away so Harry could get dressed "Use the secret passageway to go back to your room, you remember the passages right? From your training as a Shadow?" "Yeah, I think so" Harry said as he moved toward the bookcase, already fully dressed. "I'll see you at Parliament?" he asked as he pulled a false book and a soft grating sound announced that the book case was opened, revealing the passage behind it. "I can't wait, Consort" I said, causing Harry to smile widely before he stepped inside the passageway and close it behind him.

I got up shortly after and walked to the bottom of my tower, looking for some breakfast but as I opened the door that lead to the rest of the castle, I was greeted by Eleanor's back. Feeling the door open she turned to be and have a knowing smile before she said "I'll get you some breakfast, I'm sure you're hungry after last night's...activities." "Wait, you know?" I asked. "You're lucky I came when I did or else the entire castle would know" she said with a smile before she walked away. "Thanks Elle" I called after her.

-

I sat on one side of the five sided table, the table of Parliament. Each side of the table was made for each of the nations and the last side was for myself. The room itself was also roughly the same shape of the table and each wall had a large flag hanging behind where each Monarch would sit. The guards would be Templars to ensure they were neutral so no Monarch would hide an assassin within their "guard".

"Introducing Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf, King of Wales" the court page said and an older man, maybe forty, walked in wearing green, red and white, the colors of Wales; the Welsh Dragon embroidered over his heart. He was followed by a small group of diplomats, courtiers and even his family, down to his eleven year old son; they sat on one side of the large five sided table.

"Introducing Queen Anne of Scotland" the page said before a beautiful woman in her early thirties strode into the courtroom wearing blue and white, she was also followed by an entourage but she didn't have any children to speak of, rumors said she was barren. Her and her party sat on another side of the large five sided table.

Greg of Ireland and Harry also came in after being announced and soon all of Monarchs of Britannia sat together. "Let's cut to the chase. I want to resolve this before dinner" I said after everyone was seated "Wales and Scotland do not have the resources to go to war with me. We all know that and I really want to avoid a war. What will it take for you two to come back to Britannia?" "The destruction of your office, all the Kings and Queens should be equal" Olaf said.

"Equality? Why? So old feuds can flare back up?" One of Harry's advisors said before turning to me "Highness the only reason The Welsh and Scots want that, is because England holds lands that both of them think is theirs and it is only because of your laws that they do not try to claim these lands again. What we need instead is a stronger High King; the entire situation with Norway could have been avoided if Louis's father had the power he needed."

Olaf stood up "Don't you dare to blame me or Scotland!" "Louis's father knew Norway was coming! Wales and Scotland refused to send troops! So yes I will blame you!" The English advisor said "Because it was your fault" the advisor turn to me "Your Worship, appoint me to be King of Wales and I will serve you dutifully with full faith and-"