The End Of The Affair

(Chicago)

Bella's POV.

After the long hours of driving, Klaus finally decides to stop the car, and I look out of the window to see an unfamiliar big city. We all climb out of the car, and I look over to Klaus who has a smirk on his face, which isn't really that unusual.

"Welcome to Chicago, Bella. And welcome back to Chicago, Stefan" Klaus says to us, and Stefan starts to glare at him.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks him annoyed for some reason.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus asks him with an even bigger smirk.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur" Stefan tells him, he must of been too drunk on blood to remember anything.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend" Klaus explains, and I look around the part of Chicago that we are in, and it looks like a dump "Chicago was magical" He sighs, and I scoff and he begins to glare at me.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it" Stefan repeats himself.

"Look, can we just skip memory lane and hurry this little road trip up?" I ask them, but they both ignore me.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, all your hybrids failed apart from Bella. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan asks him, but I do wonder why I didn't die when I was turned into a Hybrid.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her" Klaus tells us, as we all climb back into the car.

(Skip to Gloria's Bar)

Me, Klaus and Stefan all walk into a corner bar, and i don't know why it's important as it's really dim, quiet and empty.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus says, and I look over to him to see he is talking to Stefan.

"I can't believe this place is still here" Stefan says with a small smile on his face.

"You got to be kidding me" I hear a female voice say, and I turn to see a dark woman with short white hair.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus tries to say a stupid joke, but the woman interupts him.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" She tells him, and I I'm liking her already. She then turn to look at Stefan "I remember you" the says to him with a smile.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trials off as his bigger smile starts to fall.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria asks him, and they both smile again, until she looks at me.

"Now this some is new" she says to me, and I give her a smile.

"Bella, the only surfing hybrid" I introduce my self, and she examines me with her eyes.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch" Klaus speaks up, but I keep looking at Gloria.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day" Gloria says to us.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus asks Stefan.

"Yeah, sure thing" Stefan says walking off, and I'm about to follow him but klaus grabs my arm and pulls me back.