The New Deal/ Our Town

(Klaus' Mansion)

Bella's POV.

I've been stuck in this construction site of a mansion for two full days, and counting. I keep the bedroom door open, and I see construction workers/ Klaus' hybrids every day walk past, but none of them talk to me. Klaus hasn't came to see me either, but I use my vamp hearing to hear around the house. And so far I've heard that Stefan has stole Klaus' family who are in the caskets, Stefan has also threatened to kill Elena and Tyler is sired to Klaus along with the other hybrid's, except me.

I'm sitting on the window seat in the bedroom and I'm watching all of the hybrids build the rest of Klaus' mansion, and Klaus is away somewhere. I then see Tyler walking across the front garden, so I begin to bang on window repeatedly. He finally takes notice and looks at me confused, so I wave my hand and gesture him to come up to the room. I walk over to bedroom door as wait for him, to come up, and he finally arrives at my bedroom door.

"Bella?" Tyler asks me, and he tries to walk I to the bedroom, but he can't.

"There's a barrier, you can't enter... And I can't leave" I tell him in a sad tone "I need you to tell the others, Bonnie needs to find a way to get me out" I tell him.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Tyler tells me, and I look at him confused, and then I remember he's sired to Klaus.

"Tyler, I'm your best friend. Are you going to let a little sire bond destroy that?" I ask him with pleading eyes.

"No, Bella. It's not just that your sired to him, it's because your not my best friend anymore. Your humanity's off, and I know if I get you out of here you still won't turn it back on" Tyler says to me, sighs before continuing "Have a good life, Bella" He tells me before walking away.

"Tyler! Tyler!" I shout after him, but he just ignores me as he continues to walk away.

After another day passes by, I still haven't talked to anyone and I'm getting sick of it. After I change my clothes which Klaus had left in a night stand in the bedroom, I decide to use my vamp hearing to see what the gossip is around the house.

"Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again" I hear a familliar voice say, Stefan.

"Stefan!.. Stefan!" I shout, and I suddenly hear a someone rush to my bedroom door, Stefan.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" Stefan asks me and I run over to the bedroom door frame where he stands.

"Klaus trapped me here using a barrier spell of some sort, I need your help" I tell him, and he places his hand where the barrier is and he can't pass through.

"Your never leaving, love. Atleast not until you accept that we're family" Klaus tells me, and he walks to stand beside Stefan on the other side of the barrier.

"You can't keep me in here forever, I will never except you as my family!" I shout at Klaus, and his smirk falters before it quickly reappears on his face.

"Now, I promised my self I wouldn't compel you to except me as your family. But I think we can speed up time a little" Klaus tells me, and he somehow walks through the barrier then grips onto my shoulders and starts to compel me.

"What are you doing?"Stefan asks Klaus confused, and I'm also confused.

"Turn it back on, now" Klaus compels me, and I try my best not to but I can't help it.

"Bella?" I hear Stefan ask as Klaus walls beside him again, but all I can focus on is all of the bad stuff I have done.

I nearly killed my sister, I killed innocent people who had their full lives ahead of them... And I saw Lincoln again. I drop to my knees and tears start to stream down my face as I remeber more terrible things that I had done.